• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

FK8 New FK8 owners Q&A - everything you want to know and dare to ask here

It’s been just over a month with the Civic, the knocking noise under hard braking is gone, turns out it was the tyres, they needed changing and I think it messed around with the VSA which caused confusion. I’ve put a pipercross panel filter in and it’s making just the right about of turbo noise...
  2. C

Thanks a lot for that, very insightful. Thankfully there’s no real worries, I read the top gear article and that’s exactly what’s happening to me, so I’ll take it to Honda for a quick fix hopefully. Averaged 42 mpg on a 10 mile trip today without using boost once, trip back was 35 and I went...
  3. C

How’s it going chaps! Finally back into a Honda, had the EP3 Type R years ago and the void was never filled, I spent 3 years in a BMW 430d and spent 2 years lusting after the FK8, finally bought one on Saturday and I’m over the moon with it! Got a few questions though so here goes. 1...
Back