• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. 6000rpm

Which oil - even Honda doesn't know!

my dealer tells me fully synthetic oils are no good for dc5 engines. something about glazing the internals? they recommend using honde feo or a semi-symthetic oil. im going to use Motul 5w40 fully-syntheitc in my next service despite.
  2. 6000rpm

Starter motor noise

this happen to me this morning for the first time in about a year. the only thing different from starting up compared to any other day was the morning temperature. it was 13 degrees celcius, way below average for this time of year. i agree, i believe its the colder temperatures affecting the...
  3. 6000rpm

Front knocking again!!

are you sure thats whats making the noise? i know that busted cv joints make a similar noise when turning at low speed.
  4. 6000rpm

Exhaust Insulating Wrap

no doubt heat wrapping is a good way of reducing engine bay temperatures and may allow for slight gains. some people find that it works a charm and wont ever have problems but there are poeple who have experienced cracking in their headers. quality of the header itself, welds and steel piping...
  5. 6000rpm

Exhaust Insulating Wrap

my only concern with using heat wrap are the chances of your header cracking.
Back