• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

NGK spark plugs, use torque or turns? Uneven torque between cylinders

Hi, I have just done spark plugs change on my FN2 type R, I brought the NGK spark plugs and NGK suggest no copper grease as they have coating, do 1/16 turn by hand then turn 1/2 to 2/3. I have also checked the torque on service mannual which is 18N/m and I have a torque wrench so I think it is a...
  2. L

Gearbox oil in FN2 (LSD)

I see a lot questions about what oil in Honda MT gearbox and a lot of different answer. My FN2 has LSD and I have tried 3 different oil in it and the LSD feels different with these oil. Some people says 5w30 or 10w40 engine oil will be fine and the Honda dealer which used by the previous...
  3. L

Spark plugs: how it should looks like? Should I change them?

Hi I have just bought the FN2 type R. It was 60 reg, 60k mil and all service done by HONDA dealership, but receipt for 2018 was lost (it has the stamp on service book). According the service book, spark plugs should be changed around this mileage and I don't any record says spark plugs change...
  4. L

FN2 Odd R-number. Whats the max R-number for championship white type R?

I am looking for Championship white type R online, then I found something odd. I found one Championship white reg at 2011 march, not high millage only selling 8000 pound. I almost go for it but when I check car valuation on autotrader, the model linked to this reg NO. is 09-11 civic type R...
Back