• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. K

FAULT, NEED HELP

I’ve had a look in the engine bay can’t see any lose or damaged hoses, car still Starts up on the button no problems, after a minute or so it does start to shake and hunt though, and the exhaust splutters a bit, this won’t be a car ending problem?
  2. K

FAULT, NEED HELP

So the car is 100% standard, I got a fault reader and the faults are, P0300, P0301, P0302, P0303 and P0304 misfire on cylinders 1,2,3,4, just hoping it’s nothing major.
  3. K

FAULT, NEED HELP

It’s not that I won’t have money but I’ve just bought the car so I’m skint, and I’m not one for throwing money away and Honda charge £80 an hour for diagnostics, looking for ideas on the problem the car has not life advice.
  4. K

FAULT, NEED HELP

So it starts fine no problems, just judders when you accelerate, someone said it might be the o2 sensor? Just hoping the engine isn’t knackered.
  5. K

FAULT, NEED HELP

So I just bought my first ep3 type R 55 plate, it’s been looked after full service history, new timing chain 3k ago, oil and water levels are fine, so I was driving back home after paying for the car drove fine for around 50 miles then it started juddering and the engine light kept flashing on...
Back