• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

Does JDM EP3 use the same Eibach springs as UK model?

Hi guys, quick question. Does the JDM EP3 use the same Eibach springs as UK model? Looking about for a set of pro kit springs and they seem to vary in price. Was wondering if it is the same spring fitment on jdm version as the UK model? Also does anyone have the part number for eibach pro kit...
  2. M

EP3 UK steering wheel same as JDM steering wheel?

Hey guys, I have a jdm ep3, i got a hold of a uk ep3 type r steering wheel as a donor and plan on getting it retrimmed Does anyone know if it is the same as the jdm steering wheel minus the momo embossing on the botto of the steering wheel? Reason i ask is that the uk one i bought doesnt...
  3. M

Type r badge - Front grill - Fixings?

Hi guys, Was washing the ep3 the other week there and my cloth caught the tyoe r badge on the front grill. I heard the rear fixings fall off in behind the grill somewhere. I doubt they will be in there still as i took the car a drive as needed transport. Is there anywhere sells the fixings...
  4. M

Choice of 2 JDM EP3's...Any advice for me?

Morning guys/girls, Looking for some advice/input regarding a jdm ep3. I have 2 cars lined up, both 02 plates and both approx 8k. Car 1 has 60k miles and i havent seen the condition as its fresh import in transit but is a grade 4. I believe it has a few scratches and a small dent that will...
Back