• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Kewy

Tree sap

Glue/Tar remover should do the trick. Need to 'decontaminate' as opposed to just wash it.
  2. Kewy

Deprived of the red badge…

Surprises a few people mate! Had quite a few people approach me after some track sessions at Combe, who were driving much lighter, more track focused cars saying they were taken by surprise. I think its the perfect compromise of a practical, comfortable spacious saloon that has a bit of a...
  3. Kewy

Chris' Blue FD2 Track Car

Just read this thread from start to finish, very enjoyable :) Love the car (probably the next car on my list), and respect for driving it the way it was designed for!
  4. Kewy

EP3 JDM championship white

Hahaha nice, should I be looking over my shoulder now? :smt009 Ah not too far then, I'm Portsmouth way but visit Brighton frequently.
  5. Kewy

Agree with this. O/T but where abouts in East Sussex are you?
  6. Kewy

I can vouch that the cars Torque GT import are spotless. Included in their price is also a full service, MOT, new tyres, underseal. You can't go wrong really. Not sure of the mileage of the one linked earlier in the thread, but offer them £8500 and I'd say you got a bargain.
  7. Kewy

Oh and how do I change my avatar?
  8. Kewy

Thanks all, my first Honda and I moved over from a Vauxhall Insignia so I don't think I need to say much more… Is there much of an Accord community on here?
  9. Kewy

Hi, New here… normally loiter around on PistonHeads, thought I'd come say Hi to a more familiar bunch! Was drawn in by N77's EP3 build thread, so shout out to him! Don't own a Type R, but personally think it earns the red H's (so I gave it some). Foggy sunrise with the Accord. by Sam...
  10. Kewy

N77's ex now being sorted by Simon & Jamie

Another newbie here, just read this thread from start to present – lot of respect!
Back