• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. HarryEP3

EP3 Facelift lights and airwalker lip

Thanks man it was a tight fit but got it on eventually lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. HarryEP3

Not really mate i got the wiring harness already mate of some bloke on Facebook then it’s just plug and play Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. HarryEP3

EP3 Side light bulb holder?

Life saver mate thanks for that [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. HarryEP3

It’s the headlight side light holders I’m after mate these: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. HarryEP3

Anyone know where I can get a facelift bulb holder for the side lights. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. HarryEP3

Thanks dude [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. HarryEP3

Fitted facelift lights to my pre facelift today. Also fitted an airwalker the last weekend. Here is the difference Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. HarryEP3

EP3 EP3 Seat Upgrade: Leather? Premier Recaros?

No worries mate I’m the same with Facebook just made one to view the civic groups lol. In my opinion they feel great, much tighter feeling than the originals and plus they look great Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. HarryEP3

Also just found some leather seats for sale on the Facebook ep3 owners club Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. HarryEP3

Hi mate I changed my pre facelift seats to some premier recaros last weekend. They are a straight swap, as long as they come with rails it’s just 4 bolts on each seat and then bolt the new ones in. Took me around 30minutes all in. As for the leather seats have a look on Facebook at the ‘civic...
  11. HarryEP3

EP3 Personal steering wheel and quick release

I’m going to be getting a personal wheel and I would like a quick release but have a question. I am looking on tegiwa at the hkb boss w/ airbag and the nrg quick release hub gen 2.5. Does anyone know if they will work together and will I still be able to use the horn. Thanks [emoji106] Sent...
  12. HarryEP3

EP3 Has anyone fitted these to their EP

That’s what I’m planning 6 with twin tips [emoji23] seriously *** I can always rely on this forum to roast me out of bad decisions lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. HarryEP3

Fair enough [emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. HarryEP3

EP3 Carbon dipped dash

Another pic Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. HarryEP3

Would like to know how they look on the rear bumper before I make a mistake.
  16. HarryEP3

EP3 Carbon dipped dash

Vital hydro dipping in stone Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. HarryEP3

EP3 Carbon dipped dash

Thanks mate sorry for late reply. it is hard wearing I suppose if you scratched it then it would show but you don’t need to be careful around it as they do all the lacquering and protection. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. HarryEP3

EP3 Carbon dipped dash

Thanks mate sorry for late reply it was £90 but that was with getting the door handle trims done as well Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. HarryEP3

EP3 Carbon dipped dash

Yeah didn’t have the spanner on me to tighten it so I just spun it down. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. HarryEP3

EP3 Carbon dipped dash

Had my centre console hydro dipped in carbon. Makes a massive difference in the interior. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. HarryEP3

EP3 Spoon n1 with bung loud?

Hi mate sounds great to me as I only really use the car for fun as I’ve got a work van, but when I do the long journeys or I don’t fancy the neighbours stabbing me to death I can just use the bung [emoji23] I Just fitted a tegiwa m so that vtec should sound great with the spoon. Just got one...
  22. HarryEP3

I’m thinking I’ll go and have a silencer welded in my unsilenced one as it’s only 3 months old and don’t really wanna spend too much for a new one Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. HarryEP3

Yeah mate I’ll see how I get on for a bit then have a look around for some silenced centres [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. HarryEP3

Hi guys I’ve just got a genuine spoon n1 backbox of eBay I’ve currently got an m2 4 inch exit backbox and and unsilenced b pipe. Would the exhaust be liveable under 3k revs if I got the bung? Anyone running this give me any insight? Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. HarryEP3

EP3 Catalytic converter

I’ve been looking at the tegiwa one I’m fine with it not passing mot as I’ll just put my one back in for it. I’m just wondering it it will damage my engine running it without a remap. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. HarryEP3

EP3 Catalytic converter

What I’ve got at the minute is a tegiwa m CAI and an m2 catback my plan is to get a FRSU some visual mods and leave it at that so I don’t really want to get a decat as I’m not mapping any time soon (definitely not before next MOT) I’ve just seen this on eBay It’s an aftermarket cat and I’m...
  27. HarryEP3

EP3 Would this cat would like OEM one?

Hi guys would this cat work like the oem one and pass MOT without running lean and showing engine light? Also would I need to purchase new o2 sensors or could I use the ones from my original oem cat which is now rotted and blowing. Thanks
  28. HarryEP3

EP3 Catalytic converter

Wow didn’t know they would be going for that much lol. Do you know if I would run into any issues in the long run if I just got a decat pipe (not 4-2-1) like the one that m2 does? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  29. HarryEP3

EP3 Catalytic converter

Anyone know where I can get a cat for my ep3 as when fitting my exhaust the flange on my cat was rotted. At the time was able to bodge the job but now it’s blowing. I don’t want to go down the route of decat as I’m not planning on mapping any time soon and if I do I’ve heard the engine may run...
  30. HarryEP3

AEM or Tegiwa

Want to know this myself as you can pick up a AEM for around £100 of eBay and want to justify spending the tegiwa cost Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  31. HarryEP3

Full valet and M2 exhaust

Gave my civic a well needed clean today after being on holiday for 2 weeks. Also got the m2 exhaust fitted :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  32. HarryEP3

EP3 Skunk2 Megapower R Install help

Never mind just read through the guide you sent thanks man [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  33. HarryEP3

Hi mate thanks for the help did you have any trouble with fitting the exhaust to the standard cat? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  34. HarryEP3

Hi guys I’ve just managed to win a skunk 2 megapower R catback system for £150 of eBay [emoji16]. I’m planning to fit it to my 2002 Ep3 myself but i need some help as I have never done an exhaust install. Will the exhaust fit straight onto the cat as I’ve heard problems of the holes being...
  35. HarryEP3

Dream car at 18

Wow glad you was alright man stay safe [emoji51][emoji120] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  36. HarryEP3

Dream car at 18

Tell me about it[emoji37] car was 5000 which wasn’t too bad as I part ex’ed my old one for 3000. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  37. HarryEP3

Dream car at 18

Wow a Porsche, RS and CRV you're living the life mate [emoji16]. Thank you mate[emoji106][emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  38. HarryEP3

Dream car at 18

Very nice [emoji16][emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  39. HarryEP3

Dream car at 18

Insurance for the year for me is 3000 [emoji37] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  40. HarryEP3

Dream car at 18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  41. HarryEP3

Dream car at 18

Thanks mate [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  42. HarryEP3

Dream car at 18

Nice choice man :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  43. HarryEP3

Dream car at 18

Left school at 16 (no need for college as I’m thick lol) started working with my old man the day after school. Learnt to drive in 2 months had a little vw up! for a year to get my one years no claims. Then bought the type R :) Modified my Volkswagen Up! *** so I didn’t look like an old lady...
  44. HarryEP3

Dream car at 18

Thank you mate [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  45. HarryEP3

EP3 Changed spark plugs today

No not long only had it a week and half but loving every second [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  46. HarryEP3

Yeah best just to get done for peace of mind mate [emoji106] Btw your civic is lovely can’t got wrong with the 30th edition [emoji108] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  47. HarryEP3

Here was one of the old ones
  48. HarryEP3

Dream car at 18

Thanks mate :) tell me about it! just took lots of working and saving up until I got my 1 years no claims to be able to insure it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  49. HarryEP3

Dream car at 18

Thanks dude :) I’ve got to be stupid to buy one of these fully knowing how much the fuel, insurance and tax costs but I couldn’t have anything else. Will keep posting as I’m in love with the car [emoji23]
  50. HarryEP3

Dream car at 18

No mate completely stock. Only had one previous owner from new and he kept every receipt. The amount of paperwork I got with the car is unbelievable. Thanks :)
  51. HarryEP3

Dream car at 18

Hi guys I’ve managed to get my hands on a mint 70k 2002 EP3. My plan is to keep it stock for a year or two due to insurance price being high because of my age and that this thing drinks fuel compared to my old 1.0L lol. Let me know what you think :)
Back