• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. HarryEP3

EP3 Side light bulb holder?

Anyone know where I can get a facelift bulb holder for the side lights. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. HarryEP3

EP3 Facelift lights and airwalker lip

Fitted facelift lights to my pre facelift today. Also fitted an airwalker the last weekend. Here is the difference Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. HarryEP3

EP3 Personal steering wheel and quick release

I’m going to be getting a personal wheel and I would like a quick release but have a question. I am looking on tegiwa at the hkb boss w/ airbag and the nrg quick release hub gen 2.5. Does anyone know if they will work together and will I still be able to use the horn. Thanks [emoji106] Sent...
  4. HarryEP3

EP3 Has anyone fitted these to their EP

Would like to know how they look on the rear bumper before I make a mistake.
  5. HarryEP3

EP3 Carbon dipped dash

Had my centre console hydro dipped in carbon. Makes a massive difference in the interior. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. HarryEP3

EP3 Spoon n1 with bung loud?

Hi guys I’ve just got a genuine spoon n1 backbox of eBay I’ve currently got an m2 4 inch exit backbox and and unsilenced b pipe. Would the exhaust be liveable under 3k revs if I got the bung? Anyone running this give me any insight? Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. HarryEP3

EP3 Would this cat would like OEM one?

Hi guys would this cat work like the oem one and pass MOT without running lean and showing engine light? Also would I need to purchase new o2 sensors or could I use the ones from my original oem cat which is now rotted and blowing. Thanks
  8. HarryEP3

EP3 Catalytic converter

Anyone know where I can get a cat for my ep3 as when fitting my exhaust the flange on my cat was rotted. At the time was able to bodge the job but now it’s blowing. I don’t want to go down the route of decat as I’m not planning on mapping any time soon and if I do I’ve heard the engine may run...
  9. HarryEP3

Full valet and M2 exhaust

Gave my civic a well needed clean today after being on holiday for 2 weeks. Also got the m2 exhaust fitted :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. HarryEP3

EP3 Skunk2 Megapower R Install help

Hi guys I’ve just managed to win a skunk 2 megapower R catback system for £150 of eBay [emoji16]. I’m planning to fit it to my 2002 Ep3 myself but i need some help as I have never done an exhaust install. Will the exhaust fit straight onto the cat as I’ve heard problems of the holes being...
  11. HarryEP3

EP3 Changed spark plugs today

Here was one of the old ones
  12. HarryEP3

Dream car at 18

Hi guys I’ve managed to get my hands on a mint 70k 2002 EP3. My plan is to keep it stock for a year or two due to insurance price being high because of my age and that this thing drinks fuel compared to my old 1.0L lol. Let me know what you think :)
Back