• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Craig2105

EP3 Ep3 corsa B/C EPAS kit

Hi has anyone fitted the corsa b/c EPAS kit to there ep3 Thanks in advance
  2. Craig2105

EP3 Ep3 SRS light

Hi Would anyone no which relay I would need So I can turn my SRs light off after fitting a aftermarket Steering wheel to my ep3 , been told it’s a mot failure. Also does anyone no the hack for resetting my EPS (had clutch done and fitted facelift steering rack) Not sure which number pins on my...
  3. Craig2105

Ep3 steering rack upgrade

Hi guys Has anyone fitted the hydraulic DC5’s steering rack into there ep3, if so Is this a relatively straight forward upgrade , any input appreciated .
  4. Craig2105

Steering not going bck to central

Hi guys after my ep3 been stood 18 months , I finally got round to getting her bck ready for track / road use the first thing I did was book her in for the MOT see what i needed to get done first I decided while it was already in the garage I’d let him change/upgrade all 4 discs and pads ...
  5. Craig2105

New member help needed Ecu

Hi guys i own a type r ep3 , I’ve just purchased a k100 Ecu with a tdi north map pre owned frm eBay Along with it came a ignition and key and was told it would be plug and play , after installation she’s just turning over with the green key symbol flashing , does anyone please no if I need to...
Back