• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

Ep3 tegiwa induction kit

Hi mate yes I see that but what fixes to the bolts underneath the scuttle to secure the scoop on the top my kit came with no nuts or washers just 6 bolts and 6 of those round things they go into
  2. T

Ep3 tegiwa induction kit

Hi everyone I bought the tegiwa induction kit for my ep3 from tegiwa and the scoop to go on scuttle panel came with a little box of 6 bolts and 6 of these silver things with tegiwa written on them. How the hell do I secure it under the scuttle panel so it don’t blow away the moment I drive...
  3. T

Type r ep3 induction kits dyno valve clearances

Hello this is the b pipe I bought https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-5-STAINLESS-EXHAUST-CENTRE-RACE-PIPE-FOR-HONDA-CIVIC-2-0-01-05-EP3-TYPE-R/351749692582?hash=item51e5ea5ca6:g:kVkAAOSwxVReCy0C Paid £100 new for it before lockdown I had unsilenced pipe to standard backbox but when I had the spoon...
  4. T

Type r ep3 induction kits dyno valve clearances

Hello everyone I hope you are all well. My ep3 currently has. Kn typhoon induction kit Spoon n1 backbox Silenced 2.5 b pipe *ebay part* I had hoped my car fell in the 205hp to 210hp range with these mods. I went to a dyno yesterday in boreham my car after few pulls produced 193.6hp...
  5. T

Preface lift ep3 headlight bulb upgrade

I want to get some new headlight bulbs ideally white and nice and bright that are a direct replacement for standard bulbs I believe h4 fitment is what I need. Any suggestions please.
  6. T

EML flashing

Maybe try disconnect battery for 20 mins to reset ecu. Crank sensor checked
  7. T

Type r ep3 strange noise video link included

Lmfao dude I love you. Yes it is coming from headlights. Not sure why but I put in on position 3 and heard the noise and given the headlight a whack and sounded good. So far no trouble but knowing what and where is everything. Sleep well tonight buddy your a great man.
  8. T

Ok man I hope so I’m going outside soon just waiting for it to cool down a little I not like the heat. Have driven car twice today no issues as usual. Thanks buddy will let you know how I get on in couple of days as the noise not always come on.
  9. T

The car runs fine vtec works etc other then the noise everything working as normal.its electrical just for me it looking for needle in A haystack
  10. T

Really hope someone has experienced this and can help with a fix. Don't want my car to die
  11. T

Hi everyone. Really worried at the moment my car for a while has made this sound when the key is turned to on position the one before the car would start. I changed the battery made no difference. I checked fuses all seem ok The noise doesn't always happen when it does if you knock the car...
  12. T

My 02 ep3 type r 98k

Cheers.it does have lots of marks and little dents etc from people opening their doors into it.
  13. T

My 02 ep3 type r 98k

I have more pics just a pain to upload I can’t do it from phone as not give me option to resize and I had to take a pic of this off my phone using tablet camera lol
  14. T

My 02 ep3 type r 98k

Skunk 2 gearknob Kn typhoon Spoon n1 backbox Silenced b pipe 2.5 Single din stereo
  15. T

Spoon n1 silenced mid pipe

How do I post pics lol
  16. T

I go out now and take a pic see what you think
  17. T

Hello everyone. I bought a used spoon n1 in pretty good condition and a new 2.5 silenced b pipe off eBay it’s all installed last 3 weeks. The car sounds good I like it no drone at 60 or 70 seems perfect just a little too quiet. When I boot the car top end I hear induction noise over it...
  18. T

Help please badly

Thanks for the info they are 5x114.3 I think et45 same as ep3 What makes you think it fit just 1 wheel I thought it was for all 4
  19. T

Help please badly

Anyone please.have any experience with these wheels etc
  20. T

Struggles to start

Charge the battery or replace
  21. T

Wheel stud replacement

If you want to remove the stud you can try putting 2 nuts on the stud thread pinch them up tight then turn the bottom one should take stud out.
  22. T

Help please badly

Forgot to mention my car is an 02 civic type r ep3
  23. T

Help please badly

Hi everyone. On the 16th of March my car went in for painting to have rear bumper painted and key damage and my wheels were being sent off to a refurb place to be painted. My car has been on axle stands in the middle of the paintshop since the 16th of March and the place that has my wheels...
  24. T

E10 petrol

2002 civic type r E10 biofuel Hello everyone. Read that a new fuel will be coming in the future e10 biofuel and may not be safe for lots of old vehicles. Will the ep3 be fine on this fuel.
  25. T

Exhaust advice please spoon n1

Thinking about ordering this to go with it.what you think...
  26. T

Cheers for the advise but can you describe how much easier was it to live with. Did it drone,can you talk,hear music etc.
  27. T

Cheers for the info did it really make a night and day difference the silenced b pipe
  28. T

Hi people I currently run an 02 ep3 with unsilenced b pipe and standard backbox. I have bought a 2nd hand spoon n1 off eBay in very very good condition 225 inc delivery I’m a tad nervous that this may have been a mistake due to the b pipe unsilenced and extreme noise levels that may come...
  29. T

02 ep3 aftermarket stereo install

Hello people I have bought a single din stereo and the facia to replace my standard stereo and CD changer. I want to know if replacing the stereo will it affect the alarm because I know you have to enter a code and there is a blinking red light on stereo. Will it all be fine I see many...
  30. T

2002 alarm chirp on lock

Hi people little while back I disconnected my battery on my 2002 type r ep3 anyways reconnecting the battery car starts fine but when I got out of the car and locked it using the fob the car made 2 chirps.reminds of the sound vin diesel rx7 made in fast and the furious 1 when he parks it in the...
  31. T

Ep3 type r idle problem fix

Hi everyone I want to share my problem and fix Thanks to the help of a fellow youtuber My 2002 ep3 had a issue when warm I would rev the car and it would drop to 500rpm then raise to 900rpm and I have had this issue near on a year and really depressed me.trying to reset ecu and idle...
  32. T

AEM CAI

Use a hoover on filter before you clean
  33. T

Timing chain kit

Leave it then.it will most probably sound like a box of spanner’s long before it snaps or jumps a tooth. Will suggest valve clearance job every 25k around 100
  34. T

Timing chain kit

Buy Honda parts only. But if it not making bad noise just leave it.regular oil changes are important to engine life and timing chain. Probably 600-700 with parts and labour. Cars have done that I know of over 300k on original chain
  35. T

EP3 Finally got the bad news today

Can you share pics of the underside
  36. T

Cone filter induction kit idea

I want induction kit for increased performance and sound but I want car to look original. Is it possible to fit a cone filter directly to pipe that goes to standard air box I want to keep the air box to prevent heat soak and cone filter trapped inside.
  37. T

EP3 Front Engine Mount fitting hell EP3

I had mine done it was a pain. We had car on ramp maybe 6ft high we had to undo drivers side mount and rear engine mount to allow movement we also had a jack under engine and a pry bar to move engine it gave just enough to get it out. 2 man job.sure it could be done alone going down subframe...
  38. T

EP3 Battery

Keep it oem
  39. T

EP3 Radiator

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-CIVIC-MK7-MANUAL-RADIATOR-2-0-i-SPORT-TYPE-R-2001-2005-BRAND-NEW/152266416807?epid=1790960435&hash=item2373c922a7:g:lLkAAOSwxxVZgw-1 Buy this will be more then fine
  40. T

brake fluid/clutch fluid type r fn2

Buy 2ltr for brakes you won’t need it all.start with rear passenger side then rear drivers side then front passenger side the front drivers side. Not sure on clutch but it not a lot maybe 500ml or less Watch Chris fix on YouTube he did brake bleed good viewing. Good luck
  41. T

Type r ep3 handbrake depression video included

Also I did disconnect both cables from handbrake.started car pumped brake several times.cables still connect at calliper though
  42. T

It had a new calliper fitted prior to this video.it did same thing with last calliper.i have a new passenger side cable to install Tuesday.i hope this sorts it out and is not a wheel bearing issue. Seriously mate thanks for commenting was worried when no one had any input. Possible cable has...
  43. T

Anyone have any idea what it could be
  44. T

Problem I have is setting the handbrake as passenger side drags before cable setup so drivers side set up perfect means passenger side fully locked. Watch video please I made it in 2 parts I have got a new passenger side cable on the way. https://youtu.be/z9wJloc7RGw https://youtu.be/TRjcdekV7HY
  45. T

Ep3 idle drops to 500rpm

Thank you for this mate.just waiting on weather to clear up and I will get stuck in
  46. T

Ep3 idle drops to 500rpm

Please anyone else regarding ecu reset
  47. T

Ep3 idle drops to 500rpm

Ok cheers I had heard of an ecu reset procedure
  48. T

Ep3 idle drops to 500rpm

Hi people my ep3 idles about 1500rpm cold and about 900rpm when warm but I noticed that when you rev the car it drops to around 500rpm then Goes up to roughly 900rpm then settles. I don’t like the fact it does this any ideas on a cure. Step by step instructions would be nice if possible...
  49. T

Handbrake cable brake binding HELP

Hi mate I did lightly clean the spring yesterday as covered in **** I used wd but I will try tomorrow a proper go with some 3 in 1 oil see how I get on and report back and work the part back and fourth try to free it up. Your the guy on YouTube I like your videos man and cheers to both you guys...
  50. T

I did notice when handbrake is applied the passenger side cable pulls back further then driver side. So that little bracket it is fixed too sits on the ****
  51. T

Hi mate we had the car up in air on ramp he used a pry bar on the bit the cable goes into roughly on the calliper and when handbrake on it does not release causing it to bind so when handbrake off it kinda remains binding a little bit
  52. T

Hi people I have an issue with my ep3, I get an annoying noise from rear brakes when driving as me and mechanic found today an issue with the handbrake cable when letting off it still binds a little we could see this behind the rear calliper on passenger side.he recommended new cables for both...
  53. T

Ep3 aftermarket backbox

I want to get an aftermarket backbox possibly an m2 to fit the standard system.curious if it will cause an eml light and drone. Anyone fitted a backbox and any suggestions on brands etc.input from experience is appreciated. Thanks
  54. T

2002 Civic type r ep3 air con bypass

Don’t want clutch to seize up and belt snap,hence the bypass
  55. T

2002 Civic type r ep3 air con bypass

Hello peeps. I have an 02 ep3 with air con.i would like to know if it is possible to bypass the ac pulley with a shorter belt like the one from a non ac model. Something tells me that it is not that simple. Input from experience would be appreciated.
  56. T

FK2 Condensation in Headlight

If you feel upto the challenge. 1.remove headlight 2 fill with water 3 see where it leaks from 4 let it dry 5 add a little sealant 6 refit to vehicle 7 enjoy life
Back