• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. F

FK2 Induction Upgrade

Hey great thanks D3ano! Good advice and thank you. I used to have an EP3 and at the time considered a Gruppe M which had the scuttle connection simular to the Eventuri for FK2. In that case I think the air feed did connect to the cone which put me off but I didn't realise Eventuri was...
  2. F

FK2 Induction Upgrade

Hey all, I'm looking to upgrade my intake which is currently OEM Not sure whether to go for Eventuri or Gruppe M. I won't ask which is best as there is a post on here already regarding this question. I'm swinging towards Eventuri but can anyone tell me of the risk if any with the exposed...
  3. F

Thanks, No plans so far. Maybe some Michelins soon. Possibly a gruppe m intake but want to keep it fairly standard. I love the condition which is virtually mint with only 7,000 on the clock The only thing bugging me is some very minor lacquer loss on the calipers. I think this might be...
  4. F

Hello all, I’ll start by saying hello as a new member! I purchased an FK2 last week I had one 2 years ago on a lease scheme and loved it so much I to myself I would buy one when the time was right. Well now it is so the purchase was made. I hope to get some good advice here and pass some...
Back