• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

EP3 EK9 Type Rx

I can also recommend Torque - you may struggle to find a minter already here. https://aaajapan.com/ - this should give you and idea of what the market is like in Japan, if you register you can see historical sold prices and forthcoming auctions. Good luck!
  2. J

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC2 Double din Carbon Plate

Thanks Hazz Considered that but, either wont look right - very difficult to match the OEM fake carbon. Would have thought yahoo japan would have had one - but seems there is a world shortage?! when most people dealer fitted audio - they prob got binned!?! Cheers
  3. J

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC2 Double din Carbon Plate

Hi Guys Does anyone have any recommendations as to where I might be able to source a carbon (effect) double din blanking plate for a DC2 please? I would imagine loads of these ended up in dealer bins and now seem to be rare as rocking horse whatsits.....Its to replace the plain matt black...
  4. J

EP3 JDM EP3 Carbon Dash Overlay

Thanks - it’s the OEM bit I’m looking for though. Tbh - you could say it looks a bit tacky, you can even see the silver at the edges of the dials. Happy to buy that eBay piece for a premium if (long shot) anyone on here bought it!? Thanks Jon
  5. J

This - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264464101984
  6. J

Not sure how you upload photos? It’s listed in the back of the EP3 JDM brochure as a dealer fit accessory. You can spot an OEM overlay as the gap between the AC switch is still silver. Dipped or wrapped seem to be filled in. Zoom in on the dash in this one...
  7. J

Hi Guys I’m after the carbon dash overlay that (I think) was a JDM only dealer option. I’ve scoured the internet with zero success. Any suggestions, pointers or if anyone has one they’d part with be much appreciated Thanks Jon
  8. J

FD2 Purple FD2 @ Torque GT

It didn't look like a huge premium over an average miles car. Not driven a FD2 but from what I read they are awesome.
  9. J

FD2 Purple FD2 @ Torque GT

Tricky buying something with such low mileage as the left side of the brain starts playing tricks with you over killing its value. Have the same problem with my DC2 - seemed like a great idea at the time, but always conscious of adding to the odometer when I drive it. If you have bottomless...
  10. J

Choice of 2 JDM EP3's...Any advice for me?

Seems TGT have now sold their stock car. They do indeed have a low mileage (<8k!) coming in - cant begin to imagine what that will be marked up at - £15k+? Decent EP3's - JDM or Euro don't seem to hang around for very long.
  11. J

EP3 JDM as investment

Can’t imagine they will rocket in value, but would suggest your dollar is pretty safe as don’t see them falling anymore. DC2 / EK9 seem to have had marginal rises over the last few years so ep3s ‘may’ follow
  12. J

Choice of 2 JDM EP3's...Any advice for me?

Hi Monty Was the 60ker in Glasgow? If so I’ve bought it. I also looked at one on 80k from TGT. Both were grade 4 for so went for the lower mileage as were as similar price
Back