• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 FK8 taking scalps...

Love the video. I am quite jealous... Although it's a shame it looked super busy haha. Kinda annoyed me!! Should we just put all our money together and hire the entire track for all Honda owners from this group for the day?
  2. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 A few questions... Differences? Or am i stupid?

I dont know. It was left quite open haha. Im just generally confused still
  3. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 Non GT FK8

Why spend so much money on a car and NOT get the extras?! Go hard or go home. I don't understand how the GT extras don't appeal to some people. I suppose some people are more simple minded aye :p
  4. Miss-Vengeance

Okay well that's extremely confusing haha. I think I will just bite the bullet and get some 0W 20 as everyone seems to use it.
  5. Miss-Vengeance

I have been testing mine over the coming days. It does Rev Match over 2k rpm and it also rev matches on block changes. Funny that we all have different scenarios with the same car haha :p
  6. Miss-Vengeance

Haha maybe it was a date... let me get back to you in a few weeks haha. His was Black though :( Mines the gun metal grey. Maybe we could be Batman (Black) and Super woman (Grey)? I will try the gears again on the way home. Very confused as to why mine don't seem to be rev matching. Perhaps I am...
  7. Miss-Vengeance

Thank you for all the info Arcam. :p Im kind of ****ed off now though because I now have a huge bottle of engine oil they told me to buy which is the wrong oil... :mad:
  8. Miss-Vengeance

:) Hello again forum. I have owned my Type R about a month now, and after being in someone else's FK8 (yes I met someone from a Type R group!;)) I have noticed a few things that are different to mine. (Or I just can't figure out how to use them!). (Probably the latter). 1) Rev Matching...
  9. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 Roadside reactions

hahah yes that's me. I suppose maybe it isn't a fair test :'D !!! I did wonder why they always wanted me in the pictures ;)
  10. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 Roadside reactions

:lol: Im 20 years old with a 68 plate FK8 in polished gun metal grey. For me, it definitely seems that men look and admire it the most. Older men especially (old compared to me anyway!! haha). I haven't had any questions about it yet or any negativity - just lots of admiration and pictures from...
  11. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 New FK8 owners Q&A - everything you want to know and dare to ask here

I'm not sure whether this has been asked before but I do not have the time to look through 50 pages of questions and answers haha. does anyone have a link to a video/page where it shows me how to set up Android Auto? I have no idea how to do it!! Thanks !
  12. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 FK8 ordered

Im guessing you collected it today?? Hope you enjoy it ;)
  13. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 The steering wheel holds dips!

I almost went straight into a bush because I thought I could turn from a junction into almost a U-turn onto another road. The parking sensors were very mad.
  14. Miss-Vengeance

Good call. I will try comfort mode on my way home. I was a bit scared to touch all the buttons yesterday on my first ever drive haha
  15. Miss-Vengeance

Yeah well they are around £500, insurance the cheapest for me is about £600, tax is £20. cant find anything cheaper! Although driving one will ruin my street cred...
  16. Miss-Vengeance

I was sweating alot the entire 1.5 hour drive back. Its only today on my drive to work that i have been less nervous. Everytime i get in it my heart goes though haha. I havent really pushed it to go fast yet, as still getting the hang of it. Also the turning circle isnt great is it??! I has a...
  17. Miss-Vengeance

I didn't even curb it. Im actually kinda proud of that seeing as the drive thru is narrow at times :P
  18. Miss-Vengeance

Only thing im thirsty for is a double quarter pounder with cheese :p and more sour cream dip
  19. Miss-Vengeance

Indeed :D Its wonderful! I really love it. Although... I work on construction sites so I am hesitant to take it to work everyday!!! Constantly worrying about someone driving a forklift into it or getting a nail in my tyre haha. Its a real beauty. I have just come from a Honda CRZ to the FK8 and...
  20. Miss-Vengeance

Its tradition! Mcdonalds drive thru with every new car on its first drive ;):)
  21. Miss-Vengeance

Just thought I would share my new discovery. After having my FK8 less than 48 hours - I have discovered it holds mcdonalds dips very well :D I knew those holes were there for something...:smt047
  22. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 Winter tyres

I think, after much thought, im going to go with a full set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S tyres. They have a great wet rating and seem to be a good all rounder ??
  23. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 Winter tyres

Oh make sure you touch wood after saying that haha :'D we dont want a post tomorrow from you titled "Turned off safety braking system and wrapped my FK8 round a lamp post' do we haha
  24. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 Winter tyres

Well thats going to be fun then hahaha! I live on the South Coast of the UK so tried Brighton Honda and also tried Lincoln honda as im up here at the moment. But eventually decided on a non-honda dealer in Farnham selling one he got as a part ex. Its a 68 plate in polished metal, 5yr service...
  25. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 Winter tyres

Picking mine up monday. Never driven one before. Honda wouldnt let me test drive one because im under 21 hahah. No dealer is insured for me!! Sucks but im so excited/nervous about driving it for the first time eeek
  26. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 It arrives tomorrow!

How much does it cost to get the wheels ceramic coated?? Thatll be one of the first things ill do!
  27. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 Winter tyres

How has your FK8 been so far with potholes? No major damage im assuming?
  28. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 Winter tyres

Yes well seeing as my work commute is going to be an 80 mile round journey everyday, and on some very bendy country roads... i wouldnt want to risk driving any car at all. Maybe i should look for some all seasons... itd be nice to find something good in the wet but also good on dry days. Im...
  29. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 Winter tyres

You got any links to some all season tyres?? The tread on the FK8 i have now is very near illegal limit i think. They definitely need replacing. Ive been looking at the Michelin Pilot Sports as well... they good in wet?
  30. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 Winter tyres

Why did they put such large wheels with skinny tyres on as standard for UK road users if this happens?! �� makes you wonder why they didnt give you the option to change them...
  31. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 Winter tyres

Oh damn thats really bad. They must have been mega pot holes to bend your alloys!! Thats crazy!!!
  32. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 Winter tyres

Oh i live in the UK. It rarely snows here, plus if it does i will NOT be driving 40 miles to work in it on country roads!! Hahah. Its more wet and raining conditions im worried about.
  33. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 Winter tyres

Forgive me. I'm not used to tyre talk haha. So even though you've got 19" FK2 wheels... they will still fit the FK8 wheels? I know I sound like such a dumbass but please speak to me like I'm a 5 year old haha
  34. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 FK8 as a Daily (High Mileage) Driver??

Hahahah! Wow thanks for the compliment ;) No not yet! Been a few issues money-wise but should all be sorted by next Monday (which is when I'm going to be picking it up). Also doesn't help I'm on holiday at the moment hahaha
  35. Miss-Vengeance

Their sole purpose is for Tesla drivers to suck on ;) Jk, love you really
  36. Miss-Vengeance

How dare you call the civic a munter Tesla suck my hairy a$$ balls
  37. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 Winter tyres

I know this seems to have been mentioned many times so I'm sorry haha, but I can't seem to see the answer I'm looking for... So my FK8 has the ultra summery conti's on it and as you will know, the british winter/rain season is fast approaching! I've been looking to find a good winter tyre to...
  38. Miss-Vengeance

I have seen it looks awesome. However i think i can do better ;)
  39. Miss-Vengeance

Oh no why you getting rid of it?? For a tesla???!!!
  40. Miss-Vengeance

I couldn't deal with smaller wheels. It would ruin it !!!
  41. Miss-Vengeance

My philosophy... You will always be remembered for having an amazing car, not an amazing house ;) the memories you make on the road outweigh everything else for me. Nothing beats a curvy B road while the sun is setting. Beautiful ;) And once my FK8 is vinyl wrapped (Colour changing chrome ;) )...
  42. Miss-Vengeance

have you changed the alloys on yours then? Im having real trouble finding any winter tires for it! Yes the one im buying comes with a 5 year service plan THANK GOD! Good to know someone else uses it as a daily driver, makes me feel better about it. Although, I am considering buying an old...
  43. Miss-Vengeance

Is super unleaded optional or a must? Obviously, I want to use whats best. Just curious :)
  44. Miss-Vengeance

Im moving from a 113 bhp Honda CRZ so yes it is a crazy crazy decision I know haha. Sometimes I can be a girl racer so im going to have to reel myself in or ill wrap it round a lamp post haha
  45. Miss-Vengeance

To be honest, im only 20 years old. I knew insurance was going to be high. Im not moving out anytime soon. So yes, I am stretching my budget, however, all I ever talk/think about is cars! Ive dreamt of it ever since it came out. About 60% of my monthly salary will be going on the car. Maybe im...
  46. Miss-Vengeance

Thanks Dan. I doubt you will be able to get my insurance down more than that though as I am only 20 years old!
  47. Miss-Vengeance

Hey guys, new post so be kind ;) Buying a 68 plate FK8 on Friday. Insurance is crazy high, price is crazy high... but I know it's going to be worth it. Just wondering if anyone uses the beautiful FK8 for their daily drive? I'm going to be doing probably about 20,000 miles a year. Wondering...
Back