• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 A few questions... Differences? Or am i stupid?

:) Hello again forum. I have owned my Type R about a month now, and after being in someone else's FK8 (yes I met someone from a Type R group!;)) I have noticed a few things that are different to mine. (Or I just can't figure out how to use them!). (Probably the latter). 1) Rev Matching...
  2. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 The steering wheel holds dips!

Just thought I would share my new discovery. After having my FK8 less than 48 hours - I have discovered it holds mcdonalds dips very well :D I knew those holes were there for something...:smt047
  3. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 Winter tyres

I know this seems to have been mentioned many times so I'm sorry haha, but I can't seem to see the answer I'm looking for... So my FK8 has the ultra summery conti's on it and as you will know, the british winter/rain season is fast approaching! I've been looking to find a good winter tyre to...
  4. Miss-Vengeance

FK8 FK8 as a Daily (High Mileage) Driver??

Hey guys, new post so be kind ;) Buying a 68 plate FK8 on Friday. Insurance is crazy high, price is crazy high... but I know it's going to be worth it. Just wondering if anyone uses the beautiful FK8 for their daily drive? I'm going to be doing probably about 20,000 miles a year. Wondering...
Back