• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. DC5_Tom

EP3 Has anyone fitted these to their EP

I'm pretty confident modern cars are designed not to need holes drilling in the bumpers to be aerodynamic. I'm assuming you never want to sell the car on if you're thinking of fitting these monstrosities? Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
  2. DC5_Tom

EP3 Has anyone fitted these to their EP

What even are they? They look ridiculous, I wouldn't have that nonsense anywhere near my car. Seriously it looks like you've reversed your car into a garage and got some 3 cylinder head gaskets stuck to your rear bumper. Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
  3. DC5_Tom

Championship White DC5

I keep toying with the idea of getting one for mine but as its not a daily it very rearly has anything in the boot so I keep telling myself that you don't see a parcel shelf in a racecar...... It helps me sleep at night haha. Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
  4. DC5_Tom

Championship White DC5

Jesus that is a rare sight..... A parcel shelf in a dc5! Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
  5. DC5_Tom

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

Amazing this thread is still going. I commute just over 100 miles per day on generally pretty free flowing motorways I've been able to do over 400 miles to a tank in my dc5. I've managed to get 39.8 mpg on a run too. Driven around town though I get more lime 27mpg or just shy of 300 miles per...
  6. DC5_Tom

New To The vtec World

Eagle f1s are good on road. I run them on my dc5 and beemer. Really good dry and wet grip pretty quiet and cheaper than the Michelins. Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
  7. DC5_Tom

EP3 Premier Edition Seats

Same with the Dc5 seats. Tilt but don't slide. Never mind dogs, try getting a baby seat in the back! Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
  8. DC5_Tom

My Milano DC5

I nearly cried when I took it this year. They were probably the most common car there. Almost all in white though, fortunately for me.
  9. DC5_Tom

My Milano DC5

They certainly are. It was at Japfest Silverstone this year and there was only one other in Milano there. Barely any tegs at all at Donington and I've never seen another on the road in red. I think there something like 50 in total in the UK. It took me 3 years to find one. Sent from my...
  10. DC5_Tom

My Milano DC5

Another dc5 on here..... Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
  11. DC5_Tom

Recent EP3 purchase

You know, somewhere out there in Wales there is a Dc5 with over 350,000 miles on the clock. Original engine was in the car for 280k of them before going bang. They do last if you want them to. Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
Back