• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Xplicit

FK2 Front lower grille

Hi guys Has anyone removed the front lower grille on an fk2? Is it a bumper off job or can it be removed itself? I'm thinking of spraying it black to match the rest of the front.
  2. Xplicit

FK2 T valve mod

Hi guys Has anyone done the t valve mod on the fk2? I know the part they use is fitted to the fk8, and I'm looking for feedback as to the benefits of doing it, some say more boost but I've not seen any figures to backup the claim. Some say it's to counteract loss of boost I'm old school in my...
  3. Xplicit

FK2 Need some opinions

https://www.coxmotorparts.co.uk/honda-shop/genuine-honda-civic-type-r-side-decals-2007-2011/ So I got these for my fk2.. question to anyone who has them or has put them on theirs in the past Above or below the door crease? I'm thinking below but not sold on it :confused: Any pics would be...
  4. Xplicit

Fk8 nicked

Some poor guy on fb had his house screwed and his fk8 nicked last night while he was sleeping :mad: ry19aoz Hatfield area blue fk8. If anyone spots it
  5. Xplicit

FK2 Track day birthday gift

So for my birthday today. 1 of my present is a type r performance driving course at knockhill. Ya belter 2 laps as a passenger with the instructor. Then 15 laps driving Means I get my first track experience in an fk2 without worrying about crashing and having to pay for the damage Hopefully...
  6. Xplicit

FK2 rear wheel arch protectors

so anyone who owns an fk2 will know the front of the rear arch protectors take some abuse from road rash, which is probably more noticeable on my cw, im stuck between taking them off in the summer and respraying them or buying new ones which come pre-painted, the problem i have is the same...
  7. Xplicit

Fuel system cleaner

So my cars going in for a service and I know they will phone me and ask if I want a fuel system cleaner added at twice the cost of buying it myself. My cars done 17k. And i use momentum 99 all the time. Question is. Will it benefit my engine in any way? I wouldn't imagine too much build up after...
  8. Xplicit

knob hat

so the alloy gear knob gets hot in the summer with the sun shining on it and freezing in the winter now its frosty so i ordered this yesterday :D looking forward to not having a snowball cold knob in my hand on my 0400am winter work commutes now :rolleyes...
  9. Xplicit

2020 members cars calendar

so, just a thought Has there ever been a type r owners members calendar? Ive seen lots of pics of members cars on here that would make a great calendar Theres probably enough models now to have a different one every month Would be even better if we could bribe a young hottie to splatter...
  10. Xplicit

FK2 aftermarket suspension

so i love the throttle response in +r mode in my fk2 but i hate the 30% stiffer suspension when the magic button is pressed i use my car 90% on the road and find the suspension in +r mode is too bumpy, bordering on dangerous for road use (ive had the back end skipping on uneven corners in +r...
  11. Xplicit

FK2 genuine fk2 drivers side mat

my driver's side mat has 2 noticeable heel dents in it which I'm sure will wear through in the next couple of months. i went to my local honda dealer to try to buy the driver's side mat only as the other 3 mats have hardly seen any wear only to be told they sell them as a pack of 4 and won't...
  12. Xplicit

FK2 Dawn raid

so, woke up at 0430 this morning bright as a button, seen the weather was dry and calm and decided to go for a run in my car threw on a pair of shorts and a t shirt and armed myself with a can of red bull and set off on a 70 ish mile round trip to largs and then followed the coast round to...
  13. Xplicit

remapping an fk2

hi guys, I have a 2016 type r fk2 with 15k on the clock and im thinking of a remap, has anyone had any issues with clutch slip or warning lights or any other problems after the map? also im thinking of installing a tegiwa b pipe as I think it sounds better than most full aftermarket systems and...
Back