• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Kristian1ify

FK8 Weird Knocking

2019 2200miles and she's started knocking. Couple times I just though maybe a drain cover or something as it was two or three knocks at slow pace pulling off. Then today no throttle hardly 5-10mph a series of knocks for 5 seconds which matched the engine speed/revs. They died down and there was...
  2. Kristian1ify

FK8 Screen backgrounds - What's yours?

Couldn't resist.... Yes that is a red afro comb for my massive beard in the charging area.
  3. Kristian1ify

FK8 Roadside reactions

What sort of reactions is eveeyone getting from onlookers? Mine (as a midlifer 40 year old) have been pretty positive. My funniest was an older chap at the traffic lights driving a "purple" 2002 polo shaking his head at me in disgust :p In his defence my kids were playing really loud music at...
  4. Kristian1ify

FK8 Tshssssss (as in turbo noise)

Hello everyone. Stupid newbie here. Had a search through the site to no avail. Is there anyway to get more noise out of the turbo or blow off valve without messing the warranty up? 2019 GT. I am assuming I can't remap without it showing at service time either?
Back