• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. rossfield84

Stolen CAT from EP3, what to replace with?

Quick search of eBay shows cheap ones at about £160 Japspeed one here (£249): https://www.japspeed.co.uk/honda-civic-ep3-2-0-type-r-00-05-exhaust-sports-cat-downpipe Can't imagine the pre and post cat O2 sensors are that much. Probably about £40 each and should just be on a plug. Would say...
  2. rossfield84

FN2 Windscreen Seal Replacement?

Anyone done this themselves? Thinking of changing mine to the revised part (73150-SMG-E11) as it is relatively inexpensive and want to see what treats might be lurking beneath! Wondered if it was an easy DIY job and if there were any pointers? Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk
  3. rossfield84

Rattle in k20z4

If there is no evidence of the pistons interacting with the valves (due to the incorrect timing) I don't see why anything other than new genuine Honda chain, guides and tensioner would be required. Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk
  4. rossfield84

Grinding noise on cold start

Any easy way to remedy other than new starter? Which by the looks of it is a bitch to change... [emoji2357] Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk
  5. rossfield84

Grinding noise on cold start

Hi @robhunt1990 Was there any resolution to this? I have the exact same thing on my 2009. Making me paranoid.... [emoji21] Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk
  6. rossfield84

Niggly rattle on cold start.

Thanks for the reply. Just gonna monitor and see what happens... Might do a precautionary oil and filter just so that I know it has the correct oil in. Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk
  7. rossfield84

Niggly rattle on cold start.

Hi, Had my FN2 for a couple of weeks but looking for some advice before my paranoia gets the better of me & my wallet.... When I start the car after a couple of days of it being on the drive there is a slight rattle for a split second (literally the blink of an eye). The rattle is very quiet...
  8. rossfield84

my type r

Looks good mate. Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk
  9. rossfield84

The search is over...

Thanks, I did think the bonnet would benefit from gas struts. The OEM heading is a little underwhelming and sounds very tinny. Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk
  10. rossfield84

The search is over...

Nope. Strictly OEM. Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk
  11. rossfield84

The search is over...

Got bored after another early finish... Quick hoover, wash, clay and wax. Looking better already. All my orders should start arriving end of this week. Now including brake pads for front and rear. Another job for the list..... Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk
  12. rossfield84

The search is over...

No reason really. I wasn't overly bothered about all the gadgets. Plus surely it's faster as it's lighter?.... [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6] But seriously I just wanted something at a good price point for taking for a blast to the coast on a weekend etc. Always wanted a Type R Honda as having had...
  13. rossfield84

FN2 Seat cover

Hi, Looking for recommendations for a good seat cover to protect my driver's seat. Doesn't seem to be many around which I find hard to believe... [emoji849] Would like it to be a good fit so don't just want to buy one blind off eBay. Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk
  14. rossfield84

The search is over...

I have checked and I was correct no fog lights as standard. The stalk just has the rear fog light position. Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk
  15. rossfield84

The search is over...

I didn't actually look on the stalk.. Duh!!!! Come from a mini which has the retro style buttons below the head unit.... I will check when I get home. Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk
  16. rossfield84

The search is over...

Thanks, I'll take a look. Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk
  17. rossfield84

The search is over...

Thanks. No mods....... Yet. Other than an aftermarket set of HIDs and the gear knob. Both of which will be getting returned back to OEM. I thought that the non-GTs did not come with fogs as standard, they certainly don't look aftermarket and there is no fog light switch in the cabin. Sent...
  18. rossfield84

The search is over...

Just got back with what is now my FN2 (Non-GT) 2009, 91k, FSH and MOT'd until May. Got a few little jobs to tidy it up but overall it is very clean. Jobs I am wanting to get done ASAP are as follows: Thoroughly clean, polish & wax including filling in a few of the stone chips. Swap out the...
Back