• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. rossfield84

FN2 Windscreen Seal Replacement?

Anyone done this themselves? Thinking of changing mine to the revised part (73150-SMG-E11) as it is relatively inexpensive and want to see what treats might be lurking beneath! Wondered if it was an easy DIY job and if there were any pointers? Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk
  2. rossfield84

Niggly rattle on cold start.

Hi, Had my FN2 for a couple of weeks but looking for some advice before my paranoia gets the better of me & my wallet.... When I start the car after a couple of days of it being on the drive there is a slight rattle for a split second (literally the blink of an eye). The rattle is very quiet...
  3. rossfield84

FN2 Seat cover

Hi, Looking for recommendations for a good seat cover to protect my driver's seat. Doesn't seem to be many around which I find hard to believe... [emoji849] Would like it to be a good fit so don't just want to buy one blind off eBay. Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk
  4. rossfield84

The search is over...

Just got back with what is now my FN2 (Non-GT) 2009, 91k, FSH and MOT'd until May. Got a few little jobs to tidy it up but overall it is very clean. Jobs I am wanting to get done ASAP are as follows: Thoroughly clean, polish & wax including filling in a few of the stone chips. Swap out the...
Back