• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. K

FK2 Auto Stop Start Issues

Hi Guys, I've been having some issues with my auto stop start which I asked Honda to check out at my most recent service, they told me that my battery failed the battery check test. I went away and ordered a new battery and just fitted it and I'm still having the same problem...
  2. K

FK2 Battery Change Question

Hi guys, Quick question. I am changing my battery tonight. I have a genuine FK2 start stop battery from Honda but just want to make sure when I disconnect the old battery it isn't going to send the cars computers/radio into a melt down? Am I safe to just disconnect and reconnect the new...
  3. K

My New FK2 (Bristol)

Hi all, Picked up my FK2 on Saturday from Norton Way Honda. Really impressed with the handling of this car, it's like driving on rails.. Can anyone reccomend some of best modifications to start with, also best exhaust option as the standard one is little underwhelming.. Thanks Ed
Back