• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Destru

EP3 Seat bolster material?

The upholstery on my '05 Type R driver's seat bolster is fraying a bit so I've been wondering if I could put a patch on it so it doesn't spread. What material is it of? It really looks and feels like alcantara but is it? Would an '05 Honda have alcantara on the seats?
  2. Destru

EP3 High mileage cars

Guessed as much, might as well replace it at that point unless the cover is coming off for some other reason.
  3. Destru

EP3 High mileage cars

Had mine checked (along with the pulleys and bearings as the belt was shot as I just bought it recently) at 150k KM (93k miles) at the same time as I had the valve adjustments checked and everything was still solid.
  4. Destru

EP3 EP3 not warming up all the way?

Allright that's good to know thanks. Has anyone ever investigated why just out of curiosity? I realized that it starts reaally low on the gauge when cold, way below the cold mark so could it just be a quirk with the gauge?
  5. Destru

EP3 EP3 something came loose off the heater dial. (in dash I believe)

There was slightly more resistance on it than usual and then it culminated in a harsher snag, resulting in no resistance at all and doesn't change the temperature anymore. Would anyone know where to start looking for? Hopefully it didn't let loose inside the dash. Edit: Ok I've investigated...
  6. Destru

Yeah it's within the operational range but of course a steady 90 would be.. just more optimal I guess. New symptom though the engine temp tanks almost all the way to the low mark during hard accel going WOT, comes back up within a minute though. Also something came loose with the heater dial on...
  7. Destru

Hey I just bought a relatively low mileage EP3 (149k km) and car is as expected so far except that it doesn't warm up all the way. Like if the temp gauge would be from 0 to 100 with 50 in the middle being the optimal, the car doesn't warm up past 35-40, in the same boat the heater works and...
Back