• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. redman

FN2 Mugen and Honda are giving away the Mugen concept FN2

Hendy Honda were really pushing this at the BTCC meeting at Thruxton a couple of weeks ago, loads of people entering. I haven't yet but think im going to have to, still have the leaflet. You never know someone is going to get lucky and you got to be in it to win it!!
  2. redman

Hello mate, not seen you on here before good to see another CTR from N Devon. Probably seen you...

Hello mate, not seen you on here before good to see another CTR from N Devon. Probably seen you about in Barnstaple i drive a red 07 plate FN2 GT. Is that the link road in your avatar? Looks like the turning for Landkey. I will keep my eyes open for you.
  3. redman

Gearbox problem!!

I didn't notice any real problem with fourth so i was a little surprised when i was told it had been done, great though it all seems a lot smoother now. :cool:
  4. redman

Gearbox problem!!

Great news, took the car in on Monday and picked her up tonight with gearbox issue resolved 3rd & 4th syncro replaced under warranty. Well pleased to say the least :D :D Thanks again.
  5. redman

FN2 FN2 in Deep Saphire Blue Pearl.

Always thought it would look great in blue, now i'm not so sure. No actually its shocking!!!!:eek:
  6. redman

Cant wait

Looking good!!!! Enjoy!!! and welcome
  7. redman

FN2 Foglight Glass

Just read your thread, its weird i had exactly the same thing, didn't hit anything and didn't hear a crack. Wonder if its to do with heat? I had my fogs on for a couple of hours the night before i noticed it. Did you try the protective film?
  8. redman

Gearbox problem!!

Wow!!! Gordon's Honda were fantastic, really helpful, new about the problem and asked me to take the car in for a look! If i didn't live 5 hours away i would have done so!! They provided me with fault ref number and everything my service centre needed to know about claiming etc and where to find...
  9. redman

FN2 Foglight Glass

Thanks for the response, yes £135 fitted inc VAT.
  10. redman

FN2 Foglight Glass

Spoke to my local Honda service centre today to ask about a replacement glass lens for a front fog light and apparently i have to have a complete new unit fitted as the glass is not replaceable on its own!!:eek: I am now looking at a bill of 135 quid to have it replaced! Am i getting the full...
  11. redman

Gearbox problem!!

Spoken to my Honda Service Centre last week, today they tell me that they or Honda know nothing of this problem!!! Annoyed now, guess i will have to contact Honda myself and see what they say. If there is a problem why don't all dealers acknowledge the fact?? Any thoughts folks??
  12. redman

FN2 Got her!

Enjoy!!!! V Tec is a beautiful thing!!!!! Im in love with mine, i had a 51 reg before. Once you're hooked that's it, sounds great too
  13. redman

Gearbox problem!!

What happens if the problem doesn't show during the test drive????? It doesn't happen all the time. Will they take my word for it??? Probably not me thinks. Thanks for the reply.
  14. redman

Gearbox problem!!

My FN2 can be a nightmare getting third as well sometimes, better get myself down the dealers whilst i still have warranty left
  15. redman

FN2 Mugen Civic Type R to be sold in the UK.........

Looks like it could be fun!! :D Do we seriously have to pay 35-40k tho???:eek: A Focus RS is what 25k, seems like very big bucks to me, wonder how it would compare performance wise? Love those wheels, wouldn't mind a set of those on my Milano
  16. redman

FN2 What is your fav fn2 colour

Got to say i do like the look of the deep bronze, but i am on my second Milano Red CTR and for me its the dogs b's!!! :D
  17. redman

FN2 Good to be back!

Could have been me until you said "red sunstrip" i don't have one of those. Been looking out for you, did i see you on Saturday morning at about 8.25am by Taw Garages? :cool:
  18. redman

My FN2

Very nice, very nice indeed!!!! I quite fancy puttin sunshades in mine :cool:
  19. redman

SkellyOps' Bronze FN2 GT

Thats an awesome colour, real nice!!! Not seen it before. Nice pics.
  20. redman

FN2 Good to be back!

Think i've seen you about. Picked her up on Thursday not been far yet just around town. Lookin forward to getting out on a few runs and showing her off! Had some good feedback from some of the guys on South West Civics, hopefully see you about mate :D
  21. redman

FN2 Good to be back!

Oh believe me its been really bad!!! Had to travel a lot of daily miles for my job so opted for a diesel just over a year ago..... a Renault Laguna :eek: Working back in my home town now so the tractor had to go. 4 days left til im back in CTR heaven!! Simon :D
  22. redman

FN2 Good to be back!

Hi Guy's, Well it is good to be back! Been without my CTR for a year now and missed it like you wouldn't believe (ok you would) Anyway great news mass hysteria and excitement in our house cos next thursday i will be collecting an 07 red CTR FN2 GT with only 6.5k on the clock, mint condition...
Back