• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Jmcf231

EP3 02 sensor with simulater hitting underbody of ep3

Fitted a 02 simulator onto the post cat 02 sensor to turn eml light off , after exhaust was all tightened up i noticed the sensor is right up against the underbody of the car, knocking against the underbody causing a vibration. Any way i try to adjust the exhaust it always seems to tightened...
  2. Jmcf231

Ep3 fog light blanks

Cheers all, ** just keep searching about and if i do come across them i will post it up
  3. Jmcf231

Ep3 fog light blanks

Have you any pics of what the scoops look like ?
  4. Jmcf231

Ep3 fog light blanks

Any one know where you can buy the plastic oval foglight blanks for an ep3 type r, ?
  5. Jmcf231

EP3 Steering rack slider advice

Anybody change the rack slider in a ep3 civic with the rack still in place
  6. Jmcf231

EP3 Ep3 boot jammed

Boot lock is jammed and cant get it open, tryed using key and locking and pushing handle foward and all that, is there a diagram of the lock that i can use screwdriver to get it open at least
  7. Jmcf231

Ep3 type r alignment problem

We thought that was the problem , car was hit by previous owner, so changed the subframe
  8. Jmcf231

No there not, i was sort of thinking would it be something to do with steering rack, maybe a worn slider ?
  9. Jmcf231

205 45 r17 nordex tyres, tyres only on a month, never got the readings for the alignment but mechanics couldnt see much wrong although driver side wheel is toeing in a bit but cant understand why as wishbone, balljoint and inner track rods where all changed
  10. Jmcf231

Really weird one, car pulls to one side , then drives 100 per cent when you turn off onto another road , there is a pull on steering wheel then when you turn onto another road the car is driving 100%, ep3 type r has had new subframe fitted, new shocks and springs fitted all round, new driver...
Back