• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. chaz1995

K20 remap options

Got an FN2 currently with HKS RSK and tegiwa 70mm catback. I'm thinking a remap is my next logical step. I don't wan't to go decat as it's my daily for long drives etc and don't want the MOT issue. What are the remapping possibilities? I know about marlin from TPW engineering, but i'm not...
  2. chaz1995

FN2 Cold Air Ducting

I've got a HKS RSK which I will be fitting in a few months once I turn 25 and renew my insurance to declare mods. Prior to that I also want to sort a cold air feed (without removing fogs.) This will mean moving the horn and ducting in behind the grill, unless there are other alternatives...
  3. chaz1995

'57 Milano FN2 - First Hot Hatch

Hello all, I have been residing here for a while and thought I would introduce myself. I've also been more active on the Facebook pages, but have found some threads on here really useful and insightful. It's great the admins are so active too :D A few months ago I picked up this 57 FN2, on...
Back