• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Earth Dreams UK

What did you do to your Type R today?

After installing my latest mods. Eventuri turbopipe. Ptp Turbo Blanket. Ptp Lava wrap to Downpipe. I’m booked in next week to see Paul west for a smooth out of my Stage 2.5 map on Ktuner, and maybe a small increase in the boost pressure. My last figures were 410 on the dyno at Nuneaton, but a...
  2. Earth Dreams UK

Prl only do a charge pipe kit, which doesn’t have the right pipe to fit...I have HKS solid pipes apart from that coupler.. I emailed Forge, they don’t make It either :confused:
  3. Earth Dreams UK

Anybody know of a silicone replacement for the rubber coupler between the throttle body and top boost pipe?
  4. Earth Dreams UK

No problem at all with them, just wasn’t happy with the look..
  5. Earth Dreams UK

Yeah sold the OZs last week, just put the stock rims back on until I decide what to go for next.
  6. Earth Dreams UK

Hey Fan, I’ll let them have a look next service... I never noticed it until another Fk8 owner pointed it out. Yes nicely in the 400 club, just waiting for my eventuri turbo pipe, then I’ll get it redyno’d at tdi see if it’s made any difference. Got a ptp blanket and some wrapping to do in the...
  7. Earth Dreams UK

Anybody else noticed their bonnet vent has sunk on the driver's side??? :evil:
  8. Earth Dreams UK

Well it’s been along time since I posted, So here I go... Over the last few months I’ve been having different maps created for my car by Paul west of tpwengineering.. this has been on the Hondata platform, adjustments for my Hybrid turbo etc.. Pauls work and Contact with me has been...
  9. Earth Dreams UK

This afternoon I removed the second resonator from my Scorpion exhaust system... not much difference at tick over and low revs, but more of an aggressive louder note at higher rpm... time will tell if it’s gonna be a keeper, but at £60 it’s not a bank breaker for the pipe. Booked in at Dreams...
  10. Earth Dreams UK

No spacers, I was told the wheels are a different offset so I wouldn’t need them. Thanks for taking a look Fan... you're the man.
  11. Earth Dreams UK

Any nice fresh Sunday with alittle sunshine. So I set too and fitted strut tower brace bar and the put OZ 18" wheels on. very pleased with everything. Nipping to Dream Automotive next month to have Eibach springs fitted all round. Would post pictures here, but its not working I have pictures...
  12. Earth Dreams UK

Fan, Not ordered locking rings yet, the car fund has dried up for a while, but they are something I will be considering for sure. Who knows about the 400 bhp, it might be possible.. but I want a safe reliable smooth map, not big spikes just for high bhp.. its something ive spoke about at...
  13. Earth Dreams UK

Hey fan. The wheels will be OZ Superturismo Lm in black with red lettering, 18” with Pilot 4s on. As for the power, I have no exact goal... just something nice and smooth, im not chasing numbers
  14. Earth Dreams UK

Up at 5am this morning to go to Dream Automotive. Had a great day at the workshop and all my latest mods fitted. Owen Developments Hybrid Dream Automotive spec turbo. HKS Solid boost pipes. Acuity shifter assembly and cable bushings... amazing upgrade, should have done it first, feels...
  15. Earth Dreams UK

Stock internals ok for 400bhp, and that is what I will stick at, less psi with hybrid which is good. If it goes bang, I’ll forge the engine completely. I believe crank and rods are forged as standard, I may be wrong.
  16. Earth Dreams UK

Today, Sharp intake of breath as I paid for my Owen Developments Hybrid Turbo, Dream Automotive Spec... Acuity shifter assembly, and Acuity upgraded shifter cable bushings. Fitment in 3 weeks' time... then soon after the final live Hondata remap.. This will conclude my mods.
  17. Earth Dreams UK

Do you have a link?
  18. Earth Dreams UK

Hey Fan, Well the Hondata mapping I have on the car at the moment has been really good, no problems at all, with regular updates for the software manager and the flashpro itself .... what I like is you can save maps, datalog, and flash back to stock anytime if you want, also if needed you can...
  19. Earth Dreams UK

Today I Ordered HKS solid boost pipes, ready to go along with the Owen Developments Hybrid Turbo, which I will be having fitted Mid February, along with my Hondata map being tweeked to suit. This will most likely be the end of my engine mods, I will post the final power results, I’m hoping for...
  20. Earth Dreams UK

Hey Gallo, Hope these pictures are of intrest to you
  21. Earth Dreams UK

Hey Fan, From what I’ve been told at my local Honda Dealership, is that there’s only a few little changes to the 2020 Type R, the fake grills are going on the bumpers. And a volume knob on the touch screen. Have you heard of anything? Get that remap done, and come join the darkside...
  22. Earth Dreams UK

Hey Gallo, I’m waiting for the eventuri carbon inlet, Dream Automotive are testing it on there car, it looks a nice piece of kit
  23. Earth Dreams UK

Hey Ray, The Milltek is a good choice, I live within 10 mins of Milltek and also scorpion exhausts. I looked at both options in great detail. In the end I went for the scorpion red power exhaust. The Milltek is nice,but I wasn’t liking the exhaust note, with it being only one back box, I...
  24. Earth Dreams UK

Well, A hybrid turbo doesn’t always mean more power, I will now be able to get the same power but less psi, so technically, just the bare remap with boosted up psi on your oem turbo is a worse situation than a hybrid. Anyway, I’m willing to take the risk and be the guinea pig.
  25. Earth Dreams UK

Tonight, Was a reflash of my Hondata map, I changed the full throttle shift settings, as I had it set to full and part throttle, which was giving me a very jerky gear change... I now have eliminated this problem with full throttle only and changes are smooth, no pops and bangs, with a setting...
  26. Earth Dreams UK

Today I updated my Hondata map with FTS( full throttle shift). But also selected part throttle aswell, I’m finding it alittle jerky changing between first and second and even getting a few pops and bangs, so tomorrow I will reflash to full throttle only, which apparently is much smoother. It...
  27. Earth Dreams UK

Afternoon Fan, Not had any pops or bangs after a few hours of driving... maybe all this modding is extreme and its totally wasted on me as i pootle around in comfort mode 90% of the time, changing gear at 2500 revs.. I just like to tinker with the car. Spent the morning washing the car and...
  28. Earth Dreams UK

Hey Fan, It is a 93 octane/10% ethanol race map, to suit all of my boltons, with increased boost, no rev hang and full throttle shift. I won’t know figures until I go to Dreams, hopefully before Christmas to get the power runs done and some live tweeks, but expected between 380 - 400 bhp...
  29. Earth Dreams UK

My Flashpro arrived today from Dream Automotive, very easy to set up and register, locked the unit to the car, then Phil sent me over one of their maps to load on to my car. all very straight forward stuff. In the coming weeks I will be going to Dreams to have the car on the dyno for power runs...
  30. Earth Dreams UK

I’m afraid the pops and bangs don’t do it for me, but everybody to their own thing.
  31. Earth Dreams UK

Hey Fan, I also have the 5 year service plan, the Honda dealer I bought my FK8 from have no problems with my mods, I’ve been back several times for warranty work, and they are always interested in what I do to the car, sales staff are always taking pictures. I think the service plan is just a...
  32. Earth Dreams UK

Up early this morning to go to Dream Automotive, met by Phil and his staff, very friendly people, shown around the workshop and projects they are working on. Given a brew while they set to work on my car, I was able to see the progress through the window in the waiting room. ECU jailbroken...
  33. Earth Dreams UK

Hey Fan, Getting it done on Monday, Hondata live remap at Dreams, done by Romain Levesque... I’m not into all the pops and bangs, plus I’m running a sports cat, not a decat so 400bhp will be out of my sights.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmpgJwOQfhc&feature=share
  34. Earth Dreams UK

A Sunday morning wash and shine, followed by a big interior mod .... an air freshener
  35. Earth Dreams UK

It all seems to run ok, quite a few pipes to change etc... but ticks over the same, gives a nice little chirp, but I might take the collar out so I just get a whoosh... I’ll do a few clips tomorrow if the weathers decent...
  36. Earth Dreams UK

Installed a HKS Super SQV IV Blow Off Valve Nice install, thanks to the modification to fit around Eventuri Intake System done by Dream Automotive.
  37. Earth Dreams UK

FK8 Anyone tuned their FK8?

Hey FaNtheMan, In all fairness I think it’s mainly for the noise, bit of a sad boy racer move on my part, or just my continuing midlife crisis https://www.dream-automotive.com/collections/fk8-engine/products/hks-1?variant=30934588424272
  38. Earth Dreams UK

Not a major mod today, but hondahack on the head unit and installed torque pro app with obd2 dongle, works a treat, lots of skins to choose from or create your own. Picture in my profile album
  39. Earth Dreams UK

Eventuri Intake and upgraded silcone hose Scorpion Red Power sports cat Scorpion Red Power full exhaust system Dream Automotive Intercooler Next week HKS ssqv bov Then booked to dreams for live Hondata Remap Will post figures when dyno done
  40. Earth Dreams UK

There’s a few fitment issues with the mishimoto on UK cars, the sensors on the pop up hood system are to close to it, so that’s kicks up a system warning light, there’s also a vacuum outlet on the hard piping, which UK cars don’t have, and I got turbo lag, switching to the Dreams intercooler has...
  41. Earth Dreams UK

Early start today, Removed Mishimoto intercooler and hard pipe system, replaced with Dream Automotive intercooler. Also had fitted Scorpion sports cat and full system.
  42. Earth Dreams UK

FK8 Sports Cat

Yesterday I had a scorpion sports cat and full system fitted to my FK8, I now have the engine management light on, and very little boost pressure. Is this normal until I remap next week? Any help appreciated
  43. Earth Dreams UK

Cold side intercooler pipe

Fitted a mishimoto intercooler to my FK 8 type r today, the cold side hard pipe from the intercooler has a small outlet on it, which is not used on the UK model, so I’ve bunged the hole up, any advise or recommendations what I could attach to the outlet instead of an ugly bung.
  44. Earth Dreams UK

Fitted Mishimoto intercooler to my UK FK8, not as simple to install as the US model, anyway its in, finding ive got a bit of turbo lag, getting a hondata live map done next month, anybody know if that will help with the lag problem
Back