• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

Phil’s ep3 resto

looks great. will be following future updates, because i always wanted to something like this to mine.
  2. S

EP3 EP3 Headliner in alcantara

Good day everyone, I was wondering if any of you had done their headliners in alcantara? I have just finished doing all the pillars, but currently im puzzled on how to do the actual headliner. Do i peel of the current one, or do it on top of the existing..? It seems if i peeled the oem...
  3. S

Enzo's Daily 2005 Facelift Civic EP3 Type R Premier Edition - Cosmic Grey

Love it, keep going. Also, nice video on oil change!
  4. S

EP3 Lift off oversteer

Thank you, Dan! I figured that you are correct by saying that the main issue is entrance speed being to high or a need for adjusting throttle due to changing conditions. I was also considering an LSD as a next mod (after FRSU and other handling mods).
  5. S

EP3 Lift off oversteer

Hey everyone, i thought would be worthy to discuss a bit about LOOS in EP3s (since i had some recent experience going sideways and it wasnt as funny as in RWD car :) ). My car is completely stock with Eagle F1 Assy 5. Done a little research about FRSU and thought that would be a great idea in...
  6. S

EP3 Rear of the car doesnt feel tight around corners

Thats what some of members here say should be your first mod :D
  7. S

Those are easy to check up on. However depending how low your car is, you might want to jack it up
  8. S

Rear anti-roll bar and its bushes would be the first thing to check for me
  9. S

EP3 EP3 Headlight Washers Don't Work

https://ibb.co/d74n54M (Please dont be disturbed by the color difference :( )
  10. S

NHB EP3 06 Premier Edition

Pristine and truly tasteful. Could you please elaborate more on how you fixed rattling window trim? Thanks!
Back