• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

FN2 Fn2 starter motor removal from underneath??

Hi Has anyone managed to remove the starter motor on their fn2 from underneath? If so please can you advise how you get to the hidden top 14mm bolt that holds the starter in? Hondas fn2 workshop says to do from underneath, they make it sound simple Step 1 remove the intake manifold...
  2. L

FN2 Fn2 sudden no start / dead, just a click.

Got in car last night to come home from sisters Pushed start button, turned over didnt fire, let go and pressed it again, then nothing, just a click from under the bonnet. Had to bump start it to get it home, ive got battery on charge now but as expected it was still almost fully...
  3. L

FN2 Fn2 brake discs, made flat or not??

My rear discs were knackered Been binding / scraping for good while Wheel spun freely though when jacked up although you could hear it catching / scraping a bit Put some new discs on other day (just cheapo) ones When turning the hub by hand after putting disc on I could clearly see...
  4. L

FN2 FN2N Had all 4 injectors out / cleaned, now car wont run..

Yesterday i took my injectors out to clean them Used one of those rig kits that you see on youtube were you connect a wire to battery terminals and flush through carb cleaner That part went ok, my injectors were clean too which surprised me for 97k miles.. All 4 injectors were out the car at...
  5. L

EP3 2007 fn2 valve clearance guide / specs?

Anyone have a valve clearance guide with correct specs measurements from a honda service manual for the FN2 please? Diagrams from the book with cylinder order to adjust them in etc Thanks
  6. L

FN2 Japspeed cat back exhaust FN2, alignment - tailpipes catching / vibrating

Anyone got / fitted a japspeed cat back stainless... Got mine couple weeks ago, i fitted it by myself on axle stands one section at a time startin from the CAT back Got it all on, but both tailpipes are catching inside the bumper outlets Pass side tailpipe is too high and hitting at the top...
  7. L

FN2 Fn2 clutch diy

Hi all Im weighing up if to do the clutch myself in drive with jacks / axle stands Main question is, does the front sub frame have to come out or not? When i did my gear oil recently the gearbox looked to have room around it... i maybe wrong though. Has anyone took their gearbox out here...
Back