• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. P

FN2 fn2 spare key

Thanks for that...useful to know and i'll be checking my local Timpsons out asap.
  2. P

FN2 fn2 spare key

The car i've just bought (pick it up on friday) only has one key with it, do the usual outrageous dealer prices apply to Honda duplicate key provision as they do other marques, and any advice as to where to go to get a spare would be much appreciated....Thanks in advance.
  3. P

FN2 new member/owner fn2

Thanks for all the info and advice ...my old renaultsport does about 32MPG (average) so another thirsty car wont be too much of a shock to the system.:lol:
  4. P

FN2 new member/owner fn2

Thanks for that, took it for a test drive this morning liked it a lot and bought it !, i pick it up next friday...i'll keep you posted as to how i get on with it.
  5. P

FN2 new member/owner fn2

Hi All, Just joined the forum and i'm looking to p/x my 06 225 megane for a 08 year fn2 GT, its got 110k miles on the clock with part service history, should the mileage be putting me off or are they good for it as long as the history is sound?...sorry for my first post being a question that has...
Back