• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

Boosted Ep3 R track car aka Black Dog!

Whimper Whimper blackdog is being put down...onamission on facebook bought it to break..[emoji25] Some nice stuff on my car and their prices are really good... Those coilovers on my car £900 3 trackdays old...BC.rm inverted 12 16kg perfect for track and well made not like yellow speed junk...
  2. B

SOLD. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  3. B

Now on ebay.[emoji85][emoji469][emoji1787][emoji12] Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  4. B

112k Mot til feb RM inverted BC coilovers 12fr 16rr. Race spring weights. 3 trackdays old. Rpb and pbs discs n pads 4 trackdays old. Ds2500 in front. Braided hoses. Jdm rear bar. Billet alloy engine mounts. Tegiwa welded in sump baffle. Tegiwa rack raiser and steering arms. Polybush front...
  5. B

Yep mx5 turbo back from mappers 226bhp...time for Civic to go. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  6. B

My mx5 turbo project is 95% complete actually used it and so much fun..so the Civic will be up for sale soon. Im looking for £3500 for it. Very capable well specced trackcar...lost of new parts. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  7. B

Lol...I really don't see that happening for a very long time. I borrowed it recently to go and do some work on Clive's RX8 in Sevonoaks so a trip up A303 M3 M25 to Sevenoaks... I'm paranoid a NIP is coming through the letter box!! I used cruise control in the end as 70 to 90mph on the motorway...
  8. B

Its all i had on me..pbs got low half way through day..didnt notice any difference tbh with the pbs pads. The pbs 1s were the black1s not the red full on race 1s. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  9. B

Cars not Boosted! Just my forum name... Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  10. B

cheeky vid if anyone bored...few others on my channel if interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWbELRHQKOQ
  11. B

Another trackday yesterday at Combe...another faultless day... 150miles...running zzrs now..these have lasted. But to be fair i was overdriving it abit at Thruxton at in first few sessions yesterday. Mate calmed me down and got quicker by not screaming tyres through the corners...pbs prorace...
  12. B

Few piccies of trackday and my mates cars. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  13. B

Yep. Usually id rotate em or swap front to rear between trackdays but got a lot of mileage in 1 day.. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  14. B

227 track miles. Brand new to well. Fubar. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  15. B

Awesome day at Thruxton... No vids left the sd card in laptop. But car ran faultless..overtaking lots of more expensive machinery. Drove my mates ep3 that basically is civic cup spec...flying machine..getting half a car length on me every corner. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  16. B

Fitted a mocal oil cooler... Was an absolute mare to fit because 1 of the hoses was too short... Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  17. B

A day id like to forget... Prep for next trackday fitting an oilcooler...bought a bespoke kit from ebay... Complete nightmare supplied hoses too short..tried to mount with pipes coming out side but vtec soleniod in way. Spent hours trying to get it to fit. But going to Pirtek to get longer hose...
  18. B

Castle Combe, Monday 8th June 2020

No they don't ruin the corners, but big yellow kerbs on the inside of apex so if you go over and inside of the red/white chevron part you're going to ruin your day with broken suspension. Don't notice Bobbies but somehow i clipped the Esses one. My day was open pit...sessions are rubbish i...
  19. B

Castle Combe, Monday 8th June 2020

Just done the 1st june... New kerbs at Esses and Bobbies chicanes...they're big. Quite easy to clip the one at Esses i did got lucky. Have fun! Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  20. B

well mods made it 2 secs quicker and handle fantastic the turn is so much better. struggled to get my head around the fact your stiffening up the back of the car so much and there is hardly any weight back there but it works no more 2 wheels through camp and turn in lovely. not a hint of light...
  21. B

Epic day! Ill post up a couple of vids later...winter mods brilliant. 16kg rear coilovers transformed handling...turns in awesome! Brakes fantastic..junking ac condensor meant no cooling isssue....for car! Ive bought an oilcooler though! And i really want a lsd! Sent from my SM-N950F using...
  22. B

All loaded up for track day tomorrow!!! Can't wait see how these mods fare. Geo done. 2 degs neg camber front rear. 1 deg toe out front. 1.5 deg tow in rear... Hopefully i've made it quicker. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  23. B

EP3 Has anyone fitted these to their EP

Mines just a track car so im not bothered. Flat floor awkward with the hanging down as standard exhaust. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  24. B

EP3 Has anyone fitted these to their EP

Lol...i took a hole saw to mine... Parachute effect is real mind. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  25. B

Few little jobs on civic...took the gearbox mount off so much vibration...put the std 1 on with a insert in...alot better. Rolled the rear lip on arches. Junked the stereo and fitted a carbon knob i had lying about. Im waiting to pull the trigger on new coilovers civic cup spec and thats it...
  26. B

Boosted's wife's FK2 Sport Blue GT R

I bought a KnN..opened up airbox...and already 1 in there!! Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  27. B

Cool thanks. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  28. B

If if i was being critical id like a mode in between normal and R.. The go and throttle response of R mode without the crashy suspension... Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  29. B

Yep been out on my own despite crawling traffic in places had a blast.... Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  30. B

.....i told her she could damage the boot plastics....[emoji12]. This scheme has been a long time in the planning! She won't take my shogun...i think she lost the back end once in the rain. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  31. B

Wife" can i borrow your Impreza Wagon friday got take a excercise bike to work for someone" Me " no worries". 5 mins later... Me " **** i just realised im off to Combe Friday afternoon, few mates are doing a trackday thought id go for a looksee" Wife" you're NOT taking my car on track". Me...
  32. B

Mines still on fully working twin sequential turbos...its running 320bhp. Basically max 14psi for the stock turbos. But no ac no power steering and old skool heavy fierce twin plate exedy clutch. Stiff coilovers and uprated arbs.fully polybushed Big ap 6 pots up front...cobra buckets and...
  33. B

Rx was my track car...a brush into barriers....prompted a respray...and now too scared to risk on track again hence the civic...the rx is having a little rest whilst i decide what todo with it. Mamoth job to return to pleasant daily. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  34. B

All back together and fresh 12 months mot...some play on osf that was tracked down to the Yellow speed coilover top pillow ball bush...there £25 new so just a matter of removing coilovers and replacing...there coming off anyway and stiffer units going in. Absolute bitch to bleed up...
  35. B

Mark's Championship White FK8 GT

Very nice indeed Mark!
  36. B

Aircon compressor and condensor binned today. And some rust protection b4 putting it back together. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  37. B

1 shogun towcar and tip car and bad really bad weather. 1. scooby wagon wrx beat up daily. Take to airport dump anywhere car. 1. Eunos Roadster (mx5) s special summer cruise car. 1. Rx7 FD track car...but having a holidays after a on track crash shes had a full resto with respray and with prices...
  38. B

I prefer to have many cheaper cars than 1 expensive one. Ive got 6 cars atmo. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  39. B

Yep i agree...but i can buy it off her when its 50k miles and i know its had an easy life lol.. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  40. B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDHjNvyecu0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dVHbDm60cg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTd5HafhNJI few first trackday vids and a walkaround
  41. B

Few piccies...in no particular order. . Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  42. B

And car came with 1 service left year warranty and a complete film protection on paintwork. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  43. B

my wifes 2015 GT R FK2. ive driven it 3 times and got shouted at for booting it.... Totally wasted on the mrs but she loves the look and handling and is an old girl racer. Shes comes from scoobys an Evo 8 my old lairy 200sx s14 and her last car for 5 years and 50K a mazda 3 MPS... only mods...
  44. B

Introducing Black dog! an Ep3 type R 51 plate. Bought as a used track car and will be upgrading over time to make faster around circuits. Called black dog as well its a abit of a dog to look at!. faded black paint, scratches, few dents and some paint blister on qtr panel. wheels are...
  45. B

FK2 rear wheel arch protectors

Our 2015 fk2 has a complete body ppf. There is not a mark onit. Bonus as found out when buying it. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Back