• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

seal

has anyone fitted top windscreen seal/moulding on a fn2 type r. Thanks in advance for any replies. Alistair.
  2. A

windscreen seal

can anybody tell me how to replace the top windscreen seal moulding as it is starting to show a bit rust between the moulding and roof. 2009 type r fn2, thanks alistair.
  3. A

front bumper

bumper thank you for quick reply, instructions are very helpful so i can see what holds it on. thanks again. alistair.
  4. A

front bumper

could anybody tell me how to click front bumper into side skirt i have tried to push it back in but it is to solid to try and push in and do not want to damage it, 2009 fn2. thanks alistair.
  5. A

mud flap

mud flaps thank you very much for a quick reply which was very helpfull and solved my problem. alistair.
  6. A

mud flap

can anybody tell me what fixings are on rear mudflap as mine just seems a screw at top and bottom is loose and nothing holding it in place ,2009 fn2. thanks alistair.
  7. A

FN2 fn2 alarm

alarm thanks for quick reply,yesterday i disconnected the plug to bonnet sensor and all was ok for about 2 hours then went off again,i connected the plug again all is well yesterday and alarmed it today and seems to be ok so far. thanks alistair.
  8. A

FN2 fn2 alarm

hi can somebody tell me how to disconnect alarm on a 2009 type r as it keeps going off and nobody seems to know whats wrong,been in for repair but still the same,so now i would like to disconnect it for the time being as repairers are all closed and need car for work, thanks alistair.
Back