• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Nat30th

Clockwise motion baffle steel sumps ?

Can anyone please confirm if the baffle fits in the K tuned oil pan. Area motorsport show one in the picture but when I search online people’s views are conflicting
  2. Nat30th

finding a decent EP3

Unless your spending £5-6k or importing one there are no mint ones left and if there are they are not being given away because these cars are the ones that have been looked after by people who can afford to maintain them and have been garaged ect . Seems harsh but it’s very true met a lady the...
  3. Nat30th

EP3 JDM as investment

I have imported and sold many cars over the years many of which if I had kept I would have made a small fortune. Sold my TME RS in 2009 to Poland for pennies of its value today and my immaculate series McRae not to mention S202 M20b Impreza spec c ‘s R205 Type R s Evo rS the list goes on and...
  4. Nat30th

EP3 Rust removal

Plenty of places how far do you want to go ? start by removing interior carpet check the floor pan and seams, especially around your foot area where the panels join and where seatbelt attaches lower on the rail bolted to the inner sill check all seams both sides . Inside rear boot remove...
  5. Nat30th

EP3 30th anniversary how many RHD & LHD ?

Of the 300 cars built how many are left I know in the UK about 118 or so and does anyone know if the 300 number included the LHD anniversary because while looking for parts I found a LHD version on the Honda parts database so was it 300 of each ?
  6. Nat30th

EP3 Rust removal

Definitely underseal, my car was done with Dinitrol products not myself I cheated and wanted a certificate and guarantee at the end of it. Plenty of rust work was done myself in other areas. I used some amazing stuff called evapo rust for small things soak in a tub and you can also wrap stuff...
Back