• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. H

CH1 Radiator Fan 'on and off'

Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone have had similar issues of the radiator fans (both) are on from cold start and just constantly comes of for about 30 secs then goes off then back on again repeatedly? My A/C isn't on but the climate temp is on the lowest or even 18 degrees. I've had similar...
  2. H

Accord CL7 Lowering springs recommendation

Hi All, i'm looking to install some lowering springs on my accord type s the car is used as a daily. Can anyone recommend me any (Eibach/AP/H&R) and wheres the best place to purchase them? Aiming to close the arch gap, currently on 17 inches but maybe upgrading to 18 inch alloys. Cheers
  3. H

Fitting FN2 steering wheel to CL7

Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone can help me, im looking to install a FN2 steering wheel to my Honda Accord CL7 but i have been advised that i would need to 1. Repin to suit the accord? 2. Change the airbag charge harness? (im assuming to bypass the airbag light?) 3. Trim the plastic...
  4. H

CH1 MK7/CL7 Accord Type S engine - interior - exterior (MODS/Parts)

Hi Guys, I have recently joined this forum as i am an owner of a Honda Accord MK7 Type S and i am looking to do some mods to this as i am a big fan of Japanese cars. Thanks
Back