• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

FN2 Tegiwa exhaust identification

Never occurred to me to come on here to ask. Never mind.
  2. D

Yes, the Tegiwa was too noisy for my wife. We were looking for a standard one on ebay for absolutely ages and one came up a week ago for £70 delivered.
  3. D

Yep, it took me 3 of which 2 blew up.
  4. D

The Toyota is absolutely superb thanks. I'm really sorry Mark but where do you know me from? Did you used to have an rx8? Yes, that's right, it's from a 2009 car. It does look similar but the main pipe is 2.5" rather than 70mm... do you think it's simply an earlier version of the same exhaust...
  5. D

Hi, I've just taken this exhaust off my wife's car and wondered if you could help me identify it so I can advertise it correctly. It says Tegiwa on it but it doesn't match anything in their current range. The pipe is 2.5". Any idea on what it's called so I don't mislead anyone when placing an...
Back