• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

NEW FN2

I would recommend these for best sound and good power gain: HKS Racing Suction kit £365 Milltek non-resonated cat back exhaust system £499 Both in stock @ ABP Motorsport 01270 567177 [email protected]
  2. A

Eibach Springs

Cheers Doug! You should'nt get any knocking from the Eibach versions it was one of the improved aspects of the new spring when we developed it! Rubber Binding's are in place ready to go when your fitting them! Matt :D
  3. A

Eibach Springs

Good stuff enjoy! Matt :D
  4. A

Eibach Springs

The New Eibach/ABP Springs have a -30mm drop over Standard! I do have these instock @ £150.00 Inc Vat and Postage to N/Ireland would be £25.00 with DHL and can be sent out straight away. Give me a call on 01270 567177 if you would like to order. Matt :D
  5. A

Eibach Springs

Take a look http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=198002&p=2330436&hilit=ABP+spring+pics#p2330436 We have plenty of the spring kits instock! Give me a shout if anyone needs anymore information. Matt :D
  6. A

EP3 Discs

I can offer some of the November offer's for December 2009. If your interested give me a shout. Matt :D
  7. A

lowering it 35mm?

We would normally recomend having the Camber bolt's and arms to allow us to set the wheel alignment up to either Fast Road Specification or Standard Honda Spec. finishing the car's handling off! You don't need them fitted but expect more tyre wear normally on the inside edges of your Tyres if...
  8. A

Magnex & ABP cen pipe & De-cat

Yes our ABP Magnex will fit between the OEM Cat and Backbox! Unfortunatly we don't have any stock anymore but it maybe worth looking at the Supersprint option??? It has a larger bore than the Magnex so should allow more flow for the exhaust gases. We have them on offer currently! :D Matt...
  9. A

Piper

Great news!!! Give me a call at work on 01270 567177 mate and I can take you details and get it dispatched ASAP!!! Matt ABP:D
  10. A

Piper

Thats the Twin round Tailpipe they do! The Twin boxed system is available with any Tailpipe but it has a silencer in the centre section where as our's doesnt!!! Postage to Kent would be £9.95 inc Vat Matt ABP :)
  11. A

Piper

Sugarpuff is correct! We sell our Single box system @ £325.00 Inc Vat which has a 6x4 Oval Taipipe. The other Piper system which is available is a Twin Silenced system which is abit quieter than the Singlebox version but has a choice of Tailpipe options @ £375.00 Inc Vat. We carry our own...
  12. A

Aem cai

Funky is correct just check how dirty it is and give it a clean its really easy! We dont have the AEM Cleaning kit instock but we do carry K&N's version which will bring it up like new! Matt ABP :)
  13. A

Clutch Help

A fair few hours from us then! :D We could replace the clutch for you but it would be a fair drive for you to get here! Give me a call tho if I can be of any use on 01270 567177. Thanks, Matt ABP :D
  14. A

Clutch Help

Wheres abouts in the North East are you??? Matt ABP :D
  15. A

DC2 DB8 DC5 what exhaust system to go for? dc2

Hi Mate, We keep the DC-Sport's cat back systems instock for the DC2! they come with a 4''slash cut tailpipe and it uses's the original fitment for the back of the cat so de-cats and Manifolds can be added! http://www.modacar.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000002/dc_stainless_catback.jpg We...
  16. A

help on induction kit

We keep both the V2 and the CAi kits instock! Give us a call if you need anymore information on 01270 567177. Matt ABP :cool:
  17. A

Big Brakes?

I am hoping that in the next few weeks I will be able to offer a Stoptech 4-pot kit to fit behind the standard 18's! I will post up when I have them instock! Matt ABP :cool:
  18. A

suspension setup in cheshire area

Im sure we can get you in for that! Are you looking for the Inserts or complete Engine Mounts?? Give me a call and I can give you some prices mate! . Matt ABP :cool: 01270 567177
  19. A

It's service time!!!!!!!!!

If your still looking for any service items I can supply Plugs,filters and RBF600 Brake fluid for you. Give me a shout if you need anything on 01270 567177. Cheers, Matt ABP :D
  20. A

DC sports manifold and exhaust sytem

To Gazep3! I have sent you a PM regarding DC Manifolds! Matt ABP :D
  21. A

Any good exhaust system for FN2

Morning, Ok forget the fitting then lol! That would make the Milltek System £399.00 plus £25.00 P&P to Nothern Ireland! Give me a shout on 01270 567177 to order. Cheers, Matt ABP Motorsport :D
  22. A

Any good exhaust system for FN2

Hi, We supply Milltek Systems for the FN2! They come in a few different options such as Un-silenced and Silenced systems and also a choice of tailpipes with 'Discreet' leaving the triangle tailpipes in place and also we offer a 3'' round option which removes the original tailpipes! We have...
  23. A

e-tech strut brace(front)

I have the Polished Braces instock @ £99.50 inc vat! Matt ABP :D
  24. A

Camber adjusters.

We keep Eibach adjusters instock @ £30.00 (Front) and £120.00 (Rear). Matt ABP :D
  25. A

e-tech strut brace(front)

Hi, Are you looking for the Widebar version or the Polished one? Matt ABP :D
  26. A

FN2 EBC Redstuff rear pads!

Hi Guys, EBC have now released Redstuff rears pad's for the FN2 Type R! We have them instock at £50.00 inc Vat. Cheers, Matt ABP :D
  27. A

Stoptech Brakes for DC5

Kit should swap straight over according to Stoptech Listings!! :) Matt ABP Motorsport
  28. A

Cheapest stockist of supersprint b-pipe

We keep un-silenced Supersprint B-pipes instock @ £187.00 inc vat plus P&P. Cheers, Matt :) ABP Motorsport
  29. A

75k service ????

We can do a 75k service to Honda spec @ £312.82 inc parts and labour. Spec as follows: 75 K Service OIL ( Mobil 1 Motorsport ) £49.00 Oil filter ( Gen. Honda ) £10.50 Brake fluid £10.90 Air filter ( Gen Honda ) £26.67 (unless Induction kit or replacement...
  30. A

are all manifolds raspy??

I have a DC-Sport's Manifold and CAT Back system on my car I find it really good quiet when you want it to be and great for those burst's of VTEC :lol:! Cheer's, Matt ABP :) If you wish to trade on the forum as a company then please read the traders rules located in the traders...
  31. A

FN2 Evo magazine test of new CTR

EP3 CTR 4 stars DC2 ITR 5 stars There is a pattern here :wink: Chris ABP
  32. A

FN2 Evo magazine test of new CTR

Next hot news in EVO - 07 CTR gets awarded 3 1/2 stars :wink: Chris ABP
  33. A

how to fit AEM powerslot big brake kit with standard alloys

Re: how to fit AEM powerslot big brake kit with standard all Give me a call and i'll advise as best I can. Well done on the win again. Chris ABP
  34. A

AEM powerslot brakes

The caliper only needs grinding a very small amount on the outside, its not as bad as it sounds :wink: We have the front disc kit on special offer at the moment @ 345.00 + 9.95 delivery. :D If you have any other questions or are still concerned about the caliper grinding then give...
  35. A

abp 6x4 back box?

Yes, it will fit no probs :D Chris
  36. A

What do you guys think of the ABP Motorsport new brochure?

Temporarily stopped selling the Schrick cams while they update the profiles on the cams. Chris
  37. A

What do you guys think of the ABP Motorsport new brochure?

Just wondering what you all think of our latest Civic Type R tuning brochure :?: Hope you all like it and have received your copies by now. :) Looking forward to your comments. Thanks Chris (P.S. If you haven't requested your free brochure yet please PM your name & address and we...
  38. A

ABP brochure- now scanned in on first page

Glad the brochures are starting to arrive guys. Hope you all like what you see and look forward to speaking to you all soon :D Anybody who hasn't requested a free brochure yet please PM your full name and address. Thanks, Chris (ps. ABP Motorsport or Chris ARE NOT FORUM...
Back