• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. nobby sideways

FN2 Most cost effective VTEC Cut-in technique

Bearing in mind its probably the only thing I would change, whats the most cost effective way of lowering the VTEC cut-in RPM? Used Hondata from ebay or similar? I don't need full mapping, just would like to be able to change the very basic parameters. The car is otherwise standard and will...
  2. nobby sideways

FN2 Clutch Bypass Hose

What difference is noticed by installing a direct line between master cylinder and clutch slave (getting rid of the damper), is there any improvement in clutch feel?
  3. nobby sideways

FN2 Nürburgring Bridge to Gantry FN2

Obviously none of you would ever time your laps on Touristenfahrten, but maybe you did a track day there.... those who have taken their FN2 to the ring, what were your Bridge to Gantry times, with what mods fitted? Cheers
  4. nobby sideways

FN2 Low speed steering wobble

I wonder if someone has had similar symptoms please: I've got a low speed wheel wobble, like, car park speeds. I suspect I've got a sticking caliper but I don't know if that's in addition to this problem or that the wobble is a symptom of the same thing. There is no vibration under braking...
  5. nobby sideways

EP3 Mmmmm jerky

When I'm sat on the dual carriageway commuting I put cruise on and the car is a little bit jerky, a bit snatchy. Is that an FN2 CTR trait or is that a sign my engine mounts might be a bit tired? I retrofitted cruise control to a very track spec car previously and even on race coilovers it wasn't...
  6. nobby sideways

FN2 Damper settings for Rage alloys?

I believe the chap I bought my car from fitted the Rage alloys himself, when browsing the forum I found this thread: https://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?51808-Wheel-Info This mentions that the Rage alloys actually required an adjustment to the dampers?! Has this been found to...
  7. nobby sideways

2011 FN2 Deep Sapphire Blue

Only had this a few days, just working out the niggles. Not quite as straight as the dealer suggested but still a lovely car. The grip is out of this world. Only thing I've done so far is fit my hand controls and change the clutch fluid as the pedal was a little vauge and the fluid muddy. The...
Back