• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

EP3 Buying an ep3

Am going to try and get some shots of the underside for you guys. But your absolutely right. If it is really bad then I’ll stay clear. Scottish roads don’t help that either I suppose
  2. S

EP3 Buying an ep3

Yeah I’ve not seen them before. So if rust isn’t too bad I should go for it? FSH and all the rest. Tried to upload a photo but wouldn’t let me.
  3. S

EP3 Buying an ep3

2005 plate. Looks decent for 3k. That’s why am thinking about it lol
  4. S

EP3 Buying an ep3

Thanks for the feedback. Next day with good weather I am going to have a good look, always kept in a garage. Not too sure if it’s a premier edition or 30th anniversary?? Has pure red recaro seats momo steering wheel. Just wanting it to be a good purchase. Rust is the only thing worrying me
  5. S

EP3 Buying an ep3

I’ve yet to see underneath it. However to my knowledge it has been welded, however will need to see how good it has been repaired. Everything else about the car seems fine. It is going to be a second car and since I am only 19 the car and insurance is enough money nevermind sorting this that and...
  6. S

EP3 Buying an ep3

He’s taking 3k for it. I am aware there will be rust. Am just not wanting to buy it and put my foot through the floor
  7. S

EP3 Buying an ep3

Hi guys, I am currently thinking about buying an ep3 type r, had a look at the car, all seems well. Only thing that is bothering me is on a previous MOT it had failed because of the rust, I stay in Scotland so the roads are pretty bad. Is this something I should be worried about. It had passed...
Back