• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

FN2 Changing rear brake discs & pads

I've recently changed my front discs and pads which I was fairly confident of doing, however, I now need to do the rears and cautious of the handbrake mechanism. Do I just wind the piston back, install the new discs and pads and the handbrake adjusts itself? Will I need to unhook the cable on...
  2. L

FN2 Windscreen/roof rust - New-ish owner

Had a call back from Honda Wigan. My claim has been rejected as they can't see evidence in the photos and the service history isn't complete. I enquired if it basically needs to be actually rusting for them to fix it and didn't really get an answer, seems ludicrous if they know it's an issue not...
  3. L

Good stuff! I'll see what they say and if it's a no then just do that and I can start going to TDi North for services instead of main dealership just for the stamps
  4. L

Brilliant cheers. Hardly a big outlay for what it's potentially going to prevent! Do you know how much of a PITA it is to fit?
  5. L

sweet! that's good to know, wasn't aware of that
  6. L

Should hear back from Honda in a few days. Wigan dealership took photos and a copy of the service book although he did say they couldn't see much even with peeling the rubber back which potentially sounds like a fob off if the groove I can see is the result of having the harder type of strip and...
  7. L

Cheers. Went down there first thing this morning. Guy on the desk at Wigan (Cox Motor Parts franchise) knew what I was talking about immediately and said they'd photograph it and send it to Honda to see what they say. Also said it needs full Honda service stamps which mine isn't but from...
  8. L

Hi guys Just a bump to this thread as I remembered I never got round to posting a photo underneath my windscreen rubber at the time. I've just thought about it now as it's in for a service at Honda Wigan tomorrow and I want to mention it if it needs looking at. There's a definite groove in...
  9. L

Thanks, will take a look later and see!
  10. L

Hi all! New-ish owner of an '11 plate Milano Red here. Moved to the Red H at the end of 2019 from a Gen7 Celica and was signed up to the Celica Club UK forum so glad to see this site seems just as helpful! An errant stone from a wagon hit my windscreen and chipped it last month and I was sure...
Back