• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

Refurb kit for alarm fob

i no this is old post but thought id share with you my issue. my fob is on the way out due to water. buttons being resolderd etc. anyway honda quoted 200 quid + i phoned H&P been quoted 54 so if you ever need a fob!. takes 2 mins to program if you have a working one!
  2. J

slow to start and sounding tierd

hi guys. been having a problem where car takes ages to turn over. well longer then it should from turning key. also sounds really tiered when idling? Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  3. J

Ferodo 2500 vs mintex m1144 ep3

Hi guys. Wondered what thoughts were on these pads. I've had the mintex ones before im using cheapo drilled and grooved disks. also how hard wareing are the ferodos. The mintex ones lasted round a year for me. Thanks
  4. J

Electrical buzzing 2900 revs

Hi all. Have a very strange electrical buzzing just under 3k revs Any idea It's a 2002 ep3
  5. J

where to buy a set of brake shims?

future ref Hi hondaoriginalparts website has them I need rear shims never been on the car sunce u got em. £16. will check ebay to see if anyones breaking
  6. J

Where is the guide for tappet adjustment ep3

Cheers gona give it ago this weekend
  7. J

Is this the same for the ep3 type r
  8. J

I'm sure I've seen it somewhere?
Back