• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. P

EP3 Intake temperature and A/C problem

Have not, but will take it to a place today where they will take a glance at it. Will update! Thank you.
  2. P

EP3 Intake temperature and A/C problem

Hey guys. Back again with a problem (or two). *As outside temperatures increases, I have felt that the car is sometimes sluggish or does not respond correctly (like a flatspot). Had an incident a few weeks back where I was driving through the drive-thru and after picking up the order and...
  3. P

FN2 Chain change

It was a buddy of mine who did my valve clearance who noticed my chain was streched. Timing was off and the markings were a bit off. He will for sure see if the timing is off when inspecting the chain. As I said, I did not notice much of a difference in terms of power etc. However, after the...
  4. P

FN2 Chain change

Update! Chain change went smoothly. They said it was streched and timing was off by half a tooth. Clearance was also ok. Hopefully there was no damage done to the engine. Ordered parts from Tegiwa and paid 240£ for the fititing. Car has done 90k miles.
  5. P

FN2 Chain change

Hey fellow type r owners Looking to get some information regarding my chain skipping a teeth (1). Found out about this a few weeks ago after having my valve clearence done and have not driven the car since. Now, what I’m wondering is that there was no check engine light and the car did not...
Back