• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Dave-88

FD2 Import on its way

Lovely looking FD, looks great with those spacers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Dave-88

Here we go again

You can get them from Tegiwa for £35, hope that helps https://www.tegiwaimports.com/genuine-honda-union-flag-emblem.html Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Dave-88

Here we go again

Thank you, it comes with the GB badge as it’s a JDM version Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Dave-88

Here we go again

Only a small update but got around to fitting the new civic badge today so the Union Jack doesn’t look so lonely Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Dave-88

Back in the Jdm scene

Welcome back, nice looking car Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Dave-88

Here we go again

i've got a few ideas at the moment: Gruppe M, Megane Brembo conversion, Solid Fabs Manifold to name a few. But obviously all cost a bit so not sure which i'll do first. One of my mates has a Pre-JDM as well he recommended adjusting the camber rather than lowering it to begin with :smt023
  7. Dave-88

Here we go again

Nice, I really like it it’s a good balance between deep throaty noise that sounds great in Vtec and quiet enough for daily driving without droning
  8. Dave-88

Here we go again

Unfortunately that’s how it was when I picked it up but I’ve just bought a new civic badge so I’ll be putting that back on asap Yeah it’s got the fujitsubo legalis R, I’m thinking of getting the solid fabs manifold to go with it
  9. Dave-88

Here we go again

Hello hello, I've recently taken delivery of my Facelift JDM Ep3, Previously i've owned a Nighthawk Premier EP3 and a Moonrock S2000. i'm looking forward to some car shows next year as this year has been a bit of a wash out.
Back