• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

FK8 Gearbox Issues

Thought about it, but I found the rejection process very stressful. Furthermore, this issue has not been resolved by Honda and there are other issues with their gearbox’s too. As a result, I am not prepared to go through all this again and it is pot luck wether you get a good or bad one.
  2. J

FK8 Gearbox Issues

Well, the car was collected yesterday and I have received a refund. What to buy next as I really wanted a Type R.
  3. J

EP3 Cookie's FK8 Tale of Woe - 4th gear lockout and popout

Unfortunately, there is only one dealer in Cornwall and I have been a customer of theirs for 13 years. When I sold the FN2 it had a full Honda service history. The car was less than 30 days old when I reported the problem and I hope Honda can fix this issue.
  4. J

Unfortunately, I did not buy the car through my local dealer as they could not supply the car. I previously had an FN2 which I owned for thirteen years and this had a gearbox issue too. The FN2 had a synchro problem when going from 2nd to 3rd, my local dealer said there was not a problem with...
  5. J

Got this same issue with my 70 plate, can’t believe Honda haven’t sorted this. My local dealer can’t look at the car until the end of this month!
  6. J

FK8 Gearbox Issues

I rung Honda customer service and they told me this is not a known problem. :mad:
  7. J

FK8 Gearbox Issues

I purchased a new FK8 four weeks ago and I have an issue with the gearbox. I am having occasional problems when changing down from 5th to 4th. Unfortunately, 4th gear gets locked out and I need to press the clutch in again before the gear will engage. I have contacted Honda who have advised me...
Back