• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. stormyuklondon1

Loxy's Plasma Blue WRX STi Saloon

good choice, lovely car. Only car I really miss was my wrx uk300 PPP. if I could justify it, I'd have an sti saloon in a heart beat.
  2. stormyuklondon1

FN2 New CTR at the British Motor Show! 8)

i went to the show, stood looking at the new type-r...and didnt like it. far too much going on at the rear in my opinion, but then im not a fan of the standard car at all. colour was nice though.
  3. stormyuklondon1

Anyone done their MAC with Steve Morley?

nice bloke is steve, we spent most of the time gassing about the state of the police force if i remember :lol:
  4. stormyuklondon1

Oh dear.....

the alloys are, um, different....
  5. stormyuklondon1

How long soes it take for you too clean your car??

about 4-5 hours for the full wash, clean then wax.
  6. stormyuklondon1

Ultimate Protection.

call me sad, but i actually enjoy cleaning and waxing the car... :?
  7. stormyuklondon1

just swissol'd the car...

i think megs is very good, but for ease of use and quality of finish, this has got it beat hands down imho, but then so it should for the money. when my mate whose a meguairs die-hard found out i'd changed to swissol he said 'you fcuking tosser. swissol?!? that stuffs botox for your car!' :lol:
  8. stormyuklondon1

a lot more im afraid, but well worth it i think. gold class is, what 13 quid, swissol samurai wax is 45 quid, i bought the samurai wax entry collection...
  9. stormyuklondon1

...and i am absolutely stunned with the results :D spent about 4 hours washing, then going over with cleaner fluid( a pre-wax oil treatment) then a waxing with samurai wax. a lot easier to apply than megs gold class that i used to use, and a damn sight easier to remove! and the smell is quite...
  10. stormyuklondon1

products for cleaning the engine bay....

its this green shyte they appear to have sprayed all over the engine bay.. i'll give that gunk a try, cheers :)
  11. stormyuklondon1

products for cleaning the engine bay....

anyone recommend anything?
Back