• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. N

XenForo issues and tracker thread

Smart. And noted for future. I meant in external search engines, google et al. I found quite a few threads on here via search engines initially, that's why I signed up. But results don't show now, I assume google un-lists things if the links aren't live. The format of the thread links is...
  2. N

Thanks @dessimpson Guessing that's why all your search engine indexes have been lost because the previous links are dead?
  3. N

Links not working: https://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?65480-Loxy-s-Silver-FN2-GT https://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/...p-300ftlb-12Psi.-Updated-Spec-List-Page-31...
  4. N

FN2 Modding for more NA power on FN2 K20 - 2021

Is that how much they are? If I had storage, would have done a while back but live in a flat and not quite able to commit to a full time track car (yet). I know the front seats are also heavy with the side impact backs etc. Although, with the seats down to pick up some parts recently the...
  5. N

FN2 Modding for more NA power on FN2 K20 - 2021

Afternoon, There was a historic thread about FN2 NA power which had some great comments, mainly from @Loxy but I can no longer find it on new site. If anyone can locate and post, I'd be really grateful, but if not, perhaps people will help build up a new thread, seems quite a few more people...
  6. N

Still find it a little difficult to search old threads and hate to be the person who starts a thread with stuff that's been discussed before, there used to be a topic which I find by searching 'FN2 NA power' but cannot find now. Also use to be able to find it via search engines, but can't with...
  7. N

FN2 fn2 engine polly mounts

Why only the rears, from what I have read, it was the rears most people left out! :D
  8. N

@Flashy, is that all you're fitting?
  9. N

Thanks mate. Too much vibration?
  10. N

I've searched for the benefits, I'm about to buy. Just wondered if there is a consensus on which ones to fit, the whole kit, or just some of them? Thanks in advance, Cheers, NPC
  11. N

FN2 Anyone removed the dash and applied a vinyl flock?

You can get them professionally flocked here for c£150, your'e got to take out to supply though. Having seen the above mini part up front, no f'ing way I'd attempt wrapping it myself on the complicated and massive civic dash. I might get it done professionally one day, but after a long list of...
  12. N

FN2 Anyone removed the dash and applied a vinyl flock?

How do all!? A mate of mine just took the dash off his Mini and used a £6.99 alcantara vinyl wrap. I've been thinking about getting my FN2 flocked, but too expensive. Anyone done this? Any guides to removing the dashboard?
  13. N

EP3 Enkei Mistubishi-Evo 8-9 wheels

Hi, Would these fit an FN2? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Refurbished-Enkei-Mistubishi-Evo-8-9-set-Alloy-Wheels-civic-Type-R-EP3-track/254766870895?hash=item3b5149f16f:g:mlQAAOSwwoRfoFDT
  14. N

FN2 FN2 Track Project Set Up 2020

Thanks!! I've updated original thread with some prices, need to look at the invoices later to get exact figures, but roughly right. Bit more difficult to give accurate labour figures, because there have been a few glitches along the way, which meant various people have had it.
  15. N

FN2 FN2 Track Project Set Up 2020

Hi, Bought a Lockdown Track Project, have read this forum a lot for help. Thought I'd post what I have done and keep it update to help others who might be doing the same. Was quite hard to source a car, prices have gone up for used cars since Lockdown in general, but seems Type Rs are back...
Back