• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. G

FK8 Making a fk8 more subtle

That does look better than the previous picture. Liking that!
  2. G

Less likely to get noticed in the first place I meant :creep: Take the r badges off it and you wouldn't look twice. For me it's the big wing, red accents and 20s that make the car stand out so much. Think it's a car maybe you need to see in the metal, even better against a standard R
  3. G

Hmmm... Thought I would really like it but now I'm not so sure. Maybe when fully prepped it will look better. Does the q car thing though and a lot less likely to get nicked I guess?
  4. G

FK8 Do fk8 get stolen?

The one on Facebook appears to have been recovered which is great news.
  5. G

FK8 Do fk8 get stolen?

That's another this week. Like it says on that post that's 4 so far! Is alarming. Wonder if it's a coincidence or the crims have worked an easy way to drive these away....
  6. G

Pesky Covid spoils all my fun!
  7. G

So you can! Shame there doesn't appear to be any for sale 2nd hand. I wonder if they sold any?! Looks good!
  8. G

I know it sounds like a crazy thought, maybe even sacrilege, ban worthy even, but has anyone made a CTR look a bit more subtle? Some colours look a bit less in your face than others, but has anyone put on a smaller wing, or maybe lost some of the signature red accents? Not saying it's something...
  9. G

FK8 Do fk8 get stolen?

Thanks. That's great. It wouldn't put me off buying, just good to know what extra measures need taking. I guess the standard civic isn't really a car driven by chavs so that negates point 1 a bit. I see you are local, I am just in Hemel. If I get one I might need to bother you so I can hear what...
  10. G

FK8 Do fk8 get stolen?

Hi everyone. Just joined up as I am seriously considering an FK8 CTR as my next car. Being doing loads of research and it seems an FK8 would be a great addition to the driveway! One slightly worrying thing is the number of posts I have seen about them being stolen. For those who have been on the...
Back