• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. TaraDC5

Remember my Megane?

:cool: Well i have always liked the Megane and would like to try the R26 one day:twisted:
  2. TaraDC5

JDM Wind Deflectors and where to buy?

Great service as well :D would definitely recommend for anyone looking for good parts;)
  3. TaraDC5

Thanks lads :smt023
  4. TaraDC5

Cheers mate;) any links by any chance?
  5. TaraDC5

Just got my first CTR

Nice choice and hope you enjoy it:smt023
  6. TaraDC5

Just wanted to know if anyone stocks them for a EP3 in the UK if i fancied changing?thanks for any help.
  7. TaraDC5

Back in a Type R at last!

:cool: Absolutely love it and by far and away the best of the current Type R's :twisted:
  8. TaraDC5

A couple of bits on my Premier

I have had Eibachs fitted to a few cars now and would 100% recommend as they do not lower the car to much but improve the ride and feel a lot without sacrificing comfort which is a big plus:D you also do not need to have the cambers done as they are good enough by themselves although you can...
  9. TaraDC5

A couple of bits on my Premier

Well its still early days but i have just had some eibachs fitted as i had them on my old DC2 and DC5 and loved them and again they have not disappointed :D I like them as they only drop the car by around 15-20mm but improve the drive much more :cool: and also put some wind deflectors on and...
  10. TaraDC5

RickHondaR Autoglym Polished Cosmic CTR New Pics 17/8/08

:cool: might try them when i get a set;)
  11. TaraDC5

Just that you get a better turn in on a stiff sidewall and sometimes tyres like yoko's and stuff can have a bit of give at first but it just depends on how you like it.
  12. TaraDC5

Any good? i know they are sticky but are the sidewalls nice and firm?
  13. TaraDC5

:cool: top job:D What tyres you using?
  14. TaraDC5

I got one!

At least it wasnt Silver:eek: :)
  15. TaraDC5

I got one!

Those Milano one's do look shiny when waxed up:cool:
  16. TaraDC5

My Milano CTR (lots of pics)

Nice and clean:cool:
  17. TaraDC5

FD2 Spoon FD2

Now that is nice:twisted: :cool:
  18. TaraDC5

NHB FN2 Couple of mods done

Was not really a fan but i have to say that your car looks spot on:twisted: all the best with it:cool:
  19. TaraDC5

wind deflectors

At that kind of price its worth getting if you can afford it.
  20. TaraDC5

wind deflectors

Never knew that.
  21. TaraDC5

My newly aquired JDM Championship White EP3

Are you sure :o I thought the DC5 felt a bit light and floaty standard:shock: spot on when it was lowered and fast road set up but nothing special until then which surprised me:( Nice car by the way.
  22. TaraDC5

wind deflectors

Just got a set of these and they are spot on and cheap as chips:D admittedly the JDM ones edge it in looks but for a £100 saving you cant go wrong;)
  23. TaraDC5

Black or Silver ep3, can't decide

Neither:) but I'm biased:D
  24. TaraDC5

K20 FTW: Rota Torques in gunmetal

Nice;)
  25. TaraDC5

2001 dc5 or 2005 ep3 premier?

Welcome to the club:D ;) looks very nice and great milage:cool: enjoy:twisted:
  26. TaraDC5

SharkyUK's CS Trophy (Updated 05Apr08)

Very nearly bought one before my current CTR after test driving one:cool: but the back seats where just like a bench seat and it was just to tight for the kids in the end;) all the best with it.
  27. TaraDC5

i'm so excited....and i just can't hide it!

Very nice and top colour:D
  28. TaraDC5

My Black DC5

:cool: Your car looks amazing in Black and a very nice little mod list as well:twisted: top job;)
  29. TaraDC5

My CW DC5 (formerly spoon theme)

Looking good and clean:cool:
  30. TaraDC5

Cosmic with JDM Alloys

I like:cool:
  31. TaraDC5

Got myself another EP3- New Camera + New Pics.

Got the missus a new camera yesterday and have been out trying to figure it out for her :oops: not sorted it out 100% yet but i like it so far :D
  32. TaraDC5

Well standard at the moment but i always say that:)
  33. TaraDC5

My DC2

Very nice:cool:
  34. TaraDC5

I know and since then i got another face-lift ep3 and then a 225 Cupra R and now back to the ep3 lol but i am going to have to keep this one for a while as the missus is doing her nut:lol:
  35. TaraDC5

Cheers mate:D DC5 was just not for me in the end (not that they are bad) far from it but if i was getting another Integra it would have to be a DC2. Hope all is well anyway mate.
  36. TaraDC5

Well after selling my last one i tried a Seat Lean Cupra R out but it was not for me and made me realise who much i missed the CTR :( so i set about finding another one and thanks to a lad on the Civic site i got myself a little cracker:D give her a little going over this morning but will take...
  37. TaraDC5

DC2 DB8 DC5 Rear head and leg room in DC5?

Well my boys fit in ok and the oldest one is about 5'10" ;)
  38. TaraDC5

Harv's JDM Dc2

That is absolutely stunning:cool: and its definitely a Hayabusa as i have one on my DC5:twisted:
  39. TaraDC5

My Black Gold 182

Looks brand new:cool: all the best with it;)
  40. TaraDC5

Decided to go back original.............

Well the rear spoiler anyway;) the Buddy Club was just a bit much for us,hope you like it as much as i do:D
  41. TaraDC5

Dark wheels on CW Tegs................

Livvy that looks soooooooooooooooo nice:cool: i love it;)
  42. TaraDC5

Dark wheels on CW Tegs................

I know everyone has their own tastes but i think that darker wheels really look good on the CW dc2 and dc5's especially in the flesh:cool: put some old graphite ones on my old dc2 one day for a track day and after seeing them on the car i was hooked:D here are a couple of pics of my old dc2...
  43. TaraDC5

My McPremier! Updated 24/09/09 - New bits!

Very Nice;)
  44. TaraDC5

My DC5

A few picks of my car;)
Back