• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. TaraDC5

JDM Wind Deflectors and where to buy?

Just wanted to know if anyone stocks them for a EP3 in the UK if i fancied changing?thanks for any help.
  2. TaraDC5

A couple of bits on my Premier

Well its still early days but i have just had some eibachs fitted as i had them on my old DC2 and DC5 and loved them and again they have not disappointed :D I like them as they only drop the car by around 15-20mm but improve the drive much more :cool: and also put some wind deflectors on and...
  3. TaraDC5

Got myself another EP3- New Camera + New Pics.

Well after selling my last one i tried a Seat Lean Cupra R out but it was not for me and made me realise who much i missed the CTR :( so i set about finding another one and thanks to a lad on the Civic site i got myself a little cracker:D give her a little going over this morning but will take...
  4. TaraDC5

Decided to go back original.............

Well the rear spoiler anyway;) the Buddy Club was just a bit much for us,hope you like it as much as i do:D
  5. TaraDC5

Dark wheels on CW Tegs................

I know everyone has their own tastes but i think that darker wheels really look good on the CW dc2 and dc5's especially in the flesh:cool: put some old graphite ones on my old dc2 one day for a track day and after seeing them on the car i was hooked:D here are a couple of pics of my old dc2...
  6. TaraDC5

My DC5

A few picks of my car;)
Back