• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

Honest honda

I knew it had already colapsed but didnt mention it cause i knew i couldnt afford to replace it at the time
  2. D

Honest honda

Bad experience of a local vauxhall dealership and Im not the only one its got a serious rep round here tried ripping the lad I work with £2500 grand for a new fuel pump "because it had a chip in it which was coded to the ignitition/imobiliser and was inside the fuel tank so all new barrells...
  3. D

Honest honda

They said there was a known fault with the air con compressor so honda extended the warranty on this and some other parts honda know to fail early. The point was at other garages they'd charge you for doing the work and possibly claim warranty too so paid twice
  4. D

Pants in the snow!

Try maragoni's I had them on my ek9 as well quality tyre and at £65 fitted balanced job lot it's £30 a corner cheaper than babstone
  5. D

Honest honda

Ill 2nd that. And I havent heard of a honda breaking down alot either
  6. D

Pants in the snow!

Ive done quite a few brands of tyre and Im not just dissing them for the snow general all rounder except road noise I wont have them again
  7. D

Honest honda

Agency workers must have built it
  8. D

Honest honda

Plus they dont know there arse from there elbow. Many moons ago i had a corsa it was in warranty and the cv joint had gone so I took it to where it came from, 2hrs later got the car back they said cv joint was fine it was the boot lid that needed oiling. WTF!
  9. D

Pants in the snow!

All this snow has made my mind up for me, bridgestones are poo Im going back to marangoni (owned by pirelli)
  10. D

Gear box oil

Honda wouldnt sell me any for my civic jordan so went to land rover and got the same oil different sticker, half the price
  11. D

Jdm ep3

Id of kept the standard wheels on, but each to there own
  12. D

EK9 advice

I owned an ek9 an I must say I rate it more than the ep3 to be fair. It took me 12months to find what I class as a rite 1. The thing I found with 99% of them were they'd been painted. I must of seen 20 or 30 that had been sprayed and badly. In the end it was like we were going to these car spots...
  13. D

Honest honda

Took my car for a service at honda, went to pick it up and they kindly said your air conditioning compressor has failed, I swallowed and thought that sounds expensive. The service manager then chirped up it's alright its warranty. Baring in mind my cars a 2004 ctr I said how warranty ran out...
  14. D

My Civic Type R stolen from Stockport

Alot seemed to get swiped in manchester?!
  15. D

GROUP BUY - GruppeM

Ill email them and see if they,ll budge on price if bought in bulk, just checked to see if it was an old price and it's not they have 66 in stock
  16. D

GROUP BUY - GruppeM

Cheapest ive found is £520 delivered and I thought that was dear in two minds now whether to just buy it or wait and see what happens here
  17. D

GROUP BUY - GruppeM

Is it going to be less than £500 if so Ill pay a deposit to the mod
  18. D

GROUP BUY - GruppeM

Im currently sourcing a gruppe m the lowest price I can find is £510 so if you think you can beat it then yeah im interested
Back