• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. smirob

HELP stuck baffle

Tried fitting my baffle which was a little tight for a longish journey. When i got home the next day i couldnt get it out and still cant know. Any ideas how to get it out? there's no nut holding it in but it seems completely tight and wedged in! Any ideas to get it out? Its on a Tanabe SMR...
  2. smirob

Restoring Red to its best

Wondering what products you guys use with your Honda's and that to bring the best out of the red? to hide any fading? and which products give you the best finish?
  3. smirob

Gearbox

Picked up my first dc2 today :lol: but the gearbox crunches in third. Could people give me information about changing the third sync how much it costs and where i can get it done? :oops: Cheers Rob
  4. smirob

What to look for?? Going to buy

Going to look at a teggy dc2 today and wondered what to look for? and what to avoid? tips on purchases? I'm currently going to look at a 2000 black ukdm dc2. Cheers Rob
  5. smirob

Trouble getting onto itr-dc2 website

Is anyone else having trouble getting onto the itr-dc2 website? i've had trouble since yesterday :(
  6. smirob

Sky Insurance **Top Guys**

Currently an MR2 owner and member of mr2oc.co.uk and gave my a brilliant discount and price on insurance at 19 with the mr2 with a years no claims and around 18months driving experience. I've had the policy with them 2months but had the mr2 since January. Though with a CTR in the family i have...
Back