• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Darren4

JDM Rear lights advise please

Hi people ive got facelift rear lights on my 30th anni but as im selling some i could get some jdm ones as someone is wanting mine. Question is the jdm has no foglights? Is there any pro's and cons on this i.e. mot etc.. Thanks :cool:
  2. Darren4

Toda b pipe

Any one know how low this sits compared to the normal OEM b pipe. Hardly any info on toda here:o:lol:
  3. Darren4

Nhb 30th ani (gone) Audi s3 now here

My 30th ani is now gone, and it's replacement is here ;) Here's some old pics of the beast Here's some pics of the audi Only done a few mods: Seat curpa r front splitter ITG panel filter Need to get my new double din head unit in as i...
  4. Darren4

Dc Manifold & spoon

Hey guys, just got my dc mani fitted but in doing so have now got a problem. The spoon n1 is knocking on the jdm antiroll bar and is sitting very close to the bumper. I have been told that i would have to get a tiny bit of the exhaust pipe cut and wielded so it wouldnt touch the pipe any more...
  5. Darren4

My nhb 30th anniversary

Had the car for a few months now so here is the improved 30th :smile:: Before: Now :cool:: I think that will do for now :lol:
Back