• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

FK2 Tyres Continental sport contact 7 Or Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S 235/35/R19/91Y /XL

Having ran both i would choose the CS7 over the Michelin when buying again. Dry grip i notice no difference, i dont push the car in the wet but both seem very capable. Handling and feedback is where i give the CS7 the edge, wear seems good and they ride the bumps better at higher speeds. For me...
  2. R

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Hows it going Rob, wondered if you'd sold up! :)
  3. R

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Im using the PBS Protrack at the moment, seem less dusty than the Prorace and good initial bite with excellent stopping power.
  4. R

FK2 Gearbox oil change

I would also consider Amsoil mtf, always improved any notchiness in my type r's over the years.
  5. R

FK2 Gearbox oil change

Amsoil MTF has always felt like an improvement in my type r's and is available from Dream, Opie oils etc, 3 bottles as it comes in quarts if i remember rightly.
  6. R

FK2 Lots of talk about FK8 Values. FK2?

FK2 values have always been strong in the UK but have risen quite sharply recently in line with the FK8. Mine is a 2016 with 17,000 miles and was quoted at £22,500 from an online buyer so worth a bit more privately. I paid £28,500 over 5 years ago.
  7. R

FK2 Auto Stop Start Issues

I had a new battery on mine and the stop start worked initially but soon stopped, no bad thing in my opinion.
  8. R

admin help

Hello guys, had an email address hacked so had to make a new account to login, is it possible to amend the previous account to the new email address?
Back